Event Avatar Selection….

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by UrFavoriteBimbo, Oct 15, 2024.

?

Do you think we should be able to choose which event Avatar we earn from the boxes?

1. Yes

81.0%
  2. No

19.0%
  1. Is there anyway we can start being able to pick the Avatars we get from the event Avi boxes? I’m so tired of getting Male Avatars as a female player. Especially when I bust my butt just get the event Avatars cause I really liked the female one, only to be given the male one. I have so many event Avatars I’ll never use cause they’re Male Avatars.

I know I can’t be the only one frustrated by this.

2. As you progress through the hunt you get enough boxes to be able to obtain both the male and female avis from the boxes. Tier 5 and 6 both give a box, meaning if you get to tier 6 you're guaranteed an Avi of both a male and female.

3. There are definitely ways. Not an uncommon issue. 👀

Unless the devs change it, it won’t change

I understand it’s frustrating because it’s random, especially for new players.

4. Never gonna happen. Coz then people wont feel a need to spend money on the game to try get what they do want if they can pick and choose from the start

_Pristine_ and Is like this.
  5. I've been playing for 5 years and have so many male Avi’s from the avi event boxes. I cry every time I work my ass off for that female reward avi and end up getting the male when I open the box 😭

Is likes this.
  6. this is strictly about the rewarded 4 star event avi boxes. Has nothing to do with the shard boxes or boxes from the shop. So I fail to see how the event avi boxes have anything to do with purchase power.

7. Wooooahhh, five years?! 😲

You’re so small, you confused me 😭

I can tell you it is possible to get the female… it’s all about the secondary drop or side drop, the phone on the left, I can elaborate on this.

In this case, the main would be: Vampire Fangs

Secondary would be: strange beaker…

Collect 1500 of the secondary and boom, you’ll get another box which contain the other avi you didn’t get.

So do a lot of parties lol.

The normal way, and like Dino said, it’s not gonna change because the devs decide so.

Best way is to probably make the issue known.

8. Not getting the avi you want from the 1st try makes you keep playing to get the next box and get it from there right?
    Same thing. And for alot of people when time is running out they will spend money for dn and cats or dogs to flash parties to speed run the drops to try get enough before its to late. This would stop for most people if they could just pick and choose.

So yes it has everything to do with it

Is likes this.