An Update on the Mod Crate Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Day, Oct 15, 2024 at 3:14 PM.

1. Hi everyone! I know we originally said we’d get the winners out within the week, but we unfortunately ran into some issues.

As we explicitly stated, entries were one per person. And the use of alts was not permitted.

Over 30+ alt accounts have been found as we were drawing names, so we are currently thoroughly combing through the entire 516 entries.

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop, and we hope you all understand the delay, since we want the giveaway to be fair.

2. disqualify their mains from the giveaway too 🤭

Chokes, Xennial, Lea and 13 others like this.
  3. Unfortunately it’s not so simple, or currently within our range to do this based off our resources as moderators.

If we are able to draw any concrete connections to alts and main accounts, further disqualification will happen.

Lea, Psyche, zhaxorus and 2 others like this.
  4. GET EM OUTTA HEAAAA 🤧

5. Way can't people just follow rules and be fair! So disappointing but a huge ty to the mods for doing their due diligence about the situation 🫶🏽

Xennial and Lea like this.
  6. Sounds good, how do we know we were entered? Cause I never gained any info I was entered after putting my paragraph to enter haha

7. Hello!

So we didn’t send confirmation to players, as that would’ve been 500+ messages to send out 🫣 But you’re all good! As long as you adhered to the rules in your post, you’re entered!

Xennial likes this.
  8. Thank you for keeping us updated 💖💖

9. Why people got to try and ruin it for everyone else by not following the rules 🙄