PROMO πŸπŸ’΅2x CASH WEEKEND + Love Confessions Lucky Box! πŸ’Œβ€οΈ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 13, 2024.

1. som
    someone opened 81….they should’ve AT LEAST gotten 1 avatar. even if you spend a lot of EC you should at least gain something from it
    its not even about lucky anymore you see how you opened 5 & got the best shit but I opened 26 got jack shit someone opened 81 & also got jack shit. it just seem like they didn’t do shit with the drop rates & made it unfair to the people who did spend a butt load of EC to gain nothing. because you KNOW people are gonna spend EC regardless but at least make it FAIR for everyone.

2. I love the lucky box its so "to all the boys i loved before"πŸ’Œ

ATA-Will and _Kosha_ like this.
  3. I feel like we could set up a system here similar to Genshin Impact or similar that after some amount opened you get the Avatar for example that you wished to get. Not this random "luck" crap.

WitchyRae, Placebo, luvhaven and 6 others like this.
  4. yes, a pity system is a NEED

WitchyRae, Placebo, -Daphne and 4 others like this.
  5. W
    What is today's party of the day?

6. the furni is really cute thoo. they should have a full dorm set :>

7. Glad I read this thread before buying those boxes…can’t believe I almost forgot how money hungry ATA is :[

VALORANT likes this.
  8. Not having a pity system is diabolical

9. Someone sell me the masc avi for 40b rn πŸ‘Ίβ€οΈ

10. the gacha is gachaing on this one

11. A scam if i ever seen tbh, you aren't refunded on invites?? Like you buy the box with EC so why cancel refunds on invites. Call them Scam boxes instead of lucky 🀣🀣

12. In the post it says that the VIP party invites are not refundable but they will remain an option to drop from the lucky boxes. That they can still be used later if you receive them while invites are not active. Does this mean the VIP invites will be carried over for the next set of invites? This is confusing

MayaTheHopeful, Kain and juniperberry like this.
  13. I
    I’d like to point out that it’s kinda of crappy that yall aren’t refunding invites this time because me and the MAJORITY of florida are out of power & internet because of Hurricane Helene and are now stuck with invites we can’t sell because we cannot access the app due to no internet/signal.
    Do better please. Extend the invites or refund them, give us a chance so our ecs don’t go to waste.

14. non refundable invites suck ass, especially when only 5 drop from boxes at a time and there isn’t even a party that costs that exact amount πŸ™„

BellaSkywalker likes this.