CURRENT EVENT πŸ”₯🍾 Community Challenge 🍾πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Aug 28, 2024.

1. Hello PIMD! We've heard your feedback on this Community Challenge, and that some of the rewards are a little πŸ’© for the effort.

We want to celebrate ATA Day with you, and make sure this Challenge is worth your time and feels rewarding. So in that spirit, we've made the following changes to the rewards:

Goal 1
    3 x Pim-Key

Goal 2
    5 x Doctor's Note
    1 x Party Yacht

Goal 3
    1 x Golden Banana Pin
    1 x ATA Day Box

Goal 4
    5 x Furniture Box Key
    5 x Seasonal Furniture Box
    3 x 3 Hour box speedup
    1 x Care Pack Notice

Goal 5
    The avatars that are actually ️‍πŸ”₯

I hope that makes this challenge a bit more exciting. :) I also wanted to add that right now, the games together are making solid progress towards reaching these goals!

Oh, and don't forget to keep an eye out for all the other ATA content coming your way over the next few days πŸŽ‰

Thank you all, and good luck!

2. By PvE actions, I assume you also include jobs, yeah?
    Otherwise you'd just say party actions?

SkulnstMaureen9 and Juanicorn like this.
  3. Party actions only and yes that would have made sense, I'll just edit the post

Edit: Jk, it's already in the post:
    PIMD - Per party action done - 20 Points

4. Awesome, thank you JeanπŸ₯°

SkulnstMaureen9 likes this.
  5. Oh yeah so it is. I just read the tldr

SkulnstMaureen9 likes this.
  6. Okay well that's definitely a better rewards

7. o_OπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ§»πŸ‘

8. How do I know I'm in this ? I been hitting pve how I know I be getting reward at end of this event

_littlemsthickems_ and Ayse like this.
  9. It said hitting parties counts too..

_littlemsthickems_ likes this.
  10. Okay maybe another day and we will get the golden banana, almost there peeps

11. You w
    ill as long as you meet the account creation requirements before sept 9? Can’t remember and as long as you hit parties. Like they did for pride with the plushies, even if you got one plushie you will get the rewards

12. How do I know where I have reached

13. how come some ppl have gotten the avis already?
    what am I missing πŸ˜…

14. Those are the ones you can get in mollys for 249ec.

15. 🀧I don't even understand HOW THIS WORKS 🎢

16. Truly I feel like both avi versions (regular and VIP) should be event rewards. I appreciate freebies but that’s also kinda lame

stupidity likes this.
  17. Will this avatar also have a heart emoji next to it when we chatting in campus/pub/cc?

AhIaIuna likes this.
  18. I would also like to know this as I don’t want to pay that much EC if both have them.. πŸ‘€

AhIaIuna likes this.
  19. Why haven't I gotten any of the rewards but been hitting the parties for the community