Best strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sica, Aug 27, 2024.

1. Hello, I just want to ask, what are the best strategies to hit parties to get the maximum drops.

I am on max plunder but I still can’t max my drops even if I join in an ec party.

I know there was a thread here before about it but its outdated, you cannot hit parties without finishing the bar first🥹

please help thank you!

wakeuptoReality likes this.
  2. Personally, focus solely on non-money bar. Money bar is for when you want money.

It is about the hit count, not how much energy is wasted.

A good amount is a full unload and one dns. More than 60 hits is good.

By doing this, I was able to get max drop almost every time.

It’s honestly something I’ve been doing for a while, especially during hunts that I like, so this will definitely come in handy.

I’ll add this just in case.

You’ll know it’s max drops when you get the following,

Dog : 700 main (starry token), 180 side (celestial cocktail)
    Cat : 500, 100
    Pizza/Kini : 250, 50
    Pro Potd : 250,49 (not 100% sure)
    Potd : 126, 28

Light work 😮‍💨

Sica likes this.
  3. I have never seen a breakdown of the data but from my personal experience, it just takes 1-2 unloads to get max drops.

Sica and wakeuptoReality like this.
  4. Always always always make sure you have your max plunder in tutors. The algorithm is as follows:
    Your stats x 15 = max plunder in billion (B)

If you’re a smaller player and the ending number is below 1, the number is in million (M) - ex. .785 is 785M in tutors.

You can have multiple tutors that equate to your max plunder or you can have one singular tutor that amounts to your max plunder, that’s up to you.

Why do I need max plunder?
    Once you max your plunder, it’s easier to max hit parties and receive full drops AND receive your full amount of cash per hit on parties.

Why is max hits important on parties?
    Once you become big and want to try t100 (leaderboard), knowing your max hits are very important. Rather than hitting like crazy on flash parties, you can count out your hits and save yourself from wasting and buying doctor notes. It saves you money in the long run and it’s just a better outcome for you overall.

0ni, Briselda, Sica and 1 other person like this.
  5. Source? 😅
    Afaik max plunder is just max plunder and doesn't effect drop rates on parties.

Sica likes this.
  6. @Kefo I also believe max plunder affects max drops from parties, ill have to test this on an alt of mine later tonight and we'll find out for sure.

I do know care packs, which item description says it gives a party plunder boost, make it so I can get max drops from a party in fewer hits.

Although I don't believe it's about the hits as @Julian suggests, rather I believe party drops are determined by how much damage one does to a party, up to a maximum depending on the party type.

I'm fairly confident in this seeing as the higher I grow my account, the less hits I need in order to get max drops.

@Sica unfortunately your account is still fairly new, so it will take multiple unloads for you to get max drops from parties. I find after 10mcs drops are easier to get, and 20mcs is a very comfortable place to be at in terms of hitting parties and party rewards.

I'll come back to this after some testing once I get home and we'll see what I can find 👀

Sica and wakeuptoReality like this.
  7. Okay here we go, proof max plunder also gets you max hunt/side drops.
    • All party history SS was taken on Fake Art 101
    • Money bars hit was Eat bar only
    • NonMoney bars had to be split between Sigh & Lecture
    • 1 full regen was used each party, no more no less
    • For anyone who doesn't know you profile stats of strength affects money bars & Intel affects nonmoney bars.

We can see MiniMe has slightly more strength than intelligence on their profile stats, and even with max plunder my 13.8mcs Intel still isn't enough hits for max drops. I would need to use a dn or wait for my regen to get more hits in if that was my goal.
    [​IMG]

Based on this my suggestion would be for people to set a goal of 15mcs on either strength or intelligence before playing around with their profile stats if they want to focus on getting hunt drops from parties. Ofc all the while keeping enough tutors for max plunder as they go.

8. Phenomenal!

wakeuptoReality and Witchee like this.
  9. you are so cool! so money bars it is!

wakeuptoReality and Witchee like this.
  10. It just does.

Get better.

11. How do I downvote a post? What a shitty way to respond.

Be better.

12. It’s a joke girly. Kefo and I cool like that.

The question was already answered later on, hence why I didn’t repeat.

Be so fr.

wakeuptoReality likes this.