PROMO šŸ”„Heckfire InvasionšŸ”„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 31, 2024.

1. Does anyone remember when the last crossover with Heckfire was? or have the link to the previous banner? thanks

Is likes this.
  2. hi! Iā€™m assuming ATA has a cron or something that checks daily at 11am PST the status of your town hall in Heckfire and then determines if youā€™re at x level to send out rewards to your inbox. So they should be arriving about then I would assume šŸ«¶šŸ»

creampuff and Is like this.
  3. I reached lvl 17 last cross event, if I continue the game Iā€™ll get the lvl 18 and up?

harajuku, SweetStarr and Is like this.
  4. event starts at 12pm Aug 15th Pacific time, so from CO today if iā€™m not mistakenā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø
    and rewards usually being sent out every 1-2hrs in reward box so if you donā€™t receive it then you can send a help ticket

Is likes this.
  5. SierraStarlet and Is like this.
  6. ooh, I like the crossover coming back. gives me hope that the one I missed will also return. I also like that there are additional rewards for those of us who completed the event the 1st time.

Level 26 town hall is definitely difficult to reach in the allotted time and would require money to imo. It's 58 days for my town hall to go from 24 to 25 and that's after the 9 days for my farm and 4 days for my wall to upgrade.

7. Iā€™m crying I love the nude wizard

MayaTheHopeful, blehbloh and Is like this.
  8. yes it looks like thatā€™s what should happen! šŸ’œ

Is likes this.
  9. I'm wondering if it's even worth it to try because in these types of games, I only ever make it to castle/stronghold/whatever it's called in the game level 17 or maybe 18 if I try hard enough.

Is likes this.
  10. Welp, guess I will reinstall and see what progress I was at. šŸ„±

11. Cute avatars, I wonā€™t go back to the game though as I didnā€™t even reach town hall level 20 last time. I also already have two game I am playing on my phone and a game on my computer Iā€™m paying a subscription to, I donā€™t have the time for another game. šŸ˜¬šŸ™ˆ

SierraStarlet and Is like this.
  12. I got to level 5 but haven't received any reward yet so that's annoying. Anyone else having this issue?

Is likes this.
  13. It says right in the post that they'll be distributing rewards daily in the morning so you should get them tomorrow

14. Seriously?? I have a lot of the stuff from this from years ago. Canā€™t believe youā€™ve just reused the EXACT SAME stuff thatā€™s crazy.

iCandyy, SierraStarlet, Is and 2 others like this.
  15. I did

Is likes this.
  16. Anyone else got issue with pressing anything on heckfire?? After i finish tutorial it wouldn't let me press anymore tried reinstalling,clear data and restarting phone and all failed

Is likes this.
  17. šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

Is and Madness like this.
  18. Itā€™s taking forever to download the assets and still not working properly

Is and NotSoShortKing_ like this.
  19. I already have most of these rewards from last time šŸ˜’

Is likes this.
  20. Not letting me log in to ata taking me back to Home Screen went and got the code from email to link it up too and no way to check on actual game page on settings if itā€™s actually linked now got a town hall of level 4 and no rewards :(

YoursBia, _Kosha_, Is and 1 other person like this.