PROMO šŸ”„Heckfire InvasionšŸ”„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 31, 2024.

1. But lvls r set too high again like always it seems when a crossover comes. Ruins it a lot for free to play players and even those who r fine to spend but those tasks r not cheap to finish at all. I can understand why many leave completely or just skip these kind of events because U can only get to a specific lvl without spending and those usually have rewards not really worth the effort.

2. Is anyone else having issues with the app freezing and not letting you click anything?

3. If you do, you will be weak without the extra dragons and university studies.

MayaTheHopeful and Is like this.
  4. If you want to do well, yes. You get lots of help in a clan.

5. I think you do I'm I'm not wrong

Is likes this.
  6. I played heckire for like two years before I got bored of it but damn I was fond of that little game

Is likes this.
  7. Mine did the same thing

Is likes this.
  8. U expect people to get to level 24 in a month?ā€¦.

9. It can be done but you gonna be one weak ass 100mil might lvl 24 lmaooo

Scrubmommy_ and Is like this.
  10. If youā€™ve played before during the last crossover , just use the same account.

Is likes this.
  11. Nope

Anxietitties, SweetStarr and Is like this.
  12. Is this something we need to reapply for or will just being active/logging in innheckfire net us the rewards we missed last time?

Is likes this.
  13. Same with me.

Is likes this.
  14. Sure, if u spend money and most of ur day playing

15. I have tons of free resources to give for anybody grinding the event :) you can wall me... I won't bite

16. I am trying to reset my password but it's showing" noneType object has no attribute "id" what is the meaning of this ?

SierraStarlet and Is like this.
  17. How do we claim the reward exactly? Like through inbox or store? My first time join the crossover event (ā ćƒ»ā āˆ€ā ćƒ»ā )

delulu-Hawk-Tuah and Is like this.
  18. Im in Town Hall Level 5 and it is connected to my ATA ID but i didnt receive any rewards šŸ’€

Anxietitties and Is like this.
  19. Rewards are given on a daily basis at 11AM PST. Itā€™ll take a bit to receive them but youā€™ll get them in the your inbox.

Lydia, -iZombie_Wolf-666 and Is like this.
  20. Oh look another crossover with a game ages 12+ while pimd is 17+. These crossovers need to stop cause all you guys do is games with ages 12+ while pimd is 17+. To me that shows that you just want underage players to be on this game especially when you already know how inappropriate pimd is. ATA this is making you look like a bunch of pedos by the way

Runi and Is like this.