Q: Autoing Hunts

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by bunnify, Aug 8, 2024.

1. I’m a bit new to all of this, only been playing for a few weeks, and I’ve noticed that each person that ranks highly in the hunts is doing this. Can someone explain to me how this works and how can I do it as well? Any other tips on hunts or ranking up is greatly appreciated! :)

Is likes this.
  2. Get rich and be willing to drop hundreds of dollars a day on the game (real money). Alot probly share their acc with other people as well to help open boxes. But this is against tou and if anything happens from it ata wont do anything to help you

3. Saw a similar one being posted on Reddit. 👀

But…how it works is you’re basically auto booked for every flash.

One way you can do it is by telling a host you’d like to auto book for this specific hunt.

I’ve also noticed those players putting auto in their status…a host can then post an invitation in their wall…

but yea…🤷🏻‍♂️ idk…I support Dino’s answer on this as well…

4. People will auto book with certain flash hosts during a hunt to gain top places, flashes are the easiest way (although expensive in terms of dns and bentos) to get to the t100+ of the hunt as it’s more drops in a short amount of time compared to regular ec parties and box opening

Is and Day like this.
  5. I refuse to believe that peple be getting 500k drops within 48hrs without bot farming tho

6. It’s 100% possible without bot farming. Maybe unlikely, but possible.

With the gold subscription you get 25% on drops, so you’d get 625 on cats and 750 on dogs.

Meaning at 250k drops every 24 hours, you’d need to be completing 400 cat parties or 333ish dog parties a day.

Flashes get completed so fast now, that it makes it entirely possible for a t10-t100 player to attend multiple flashes within a few hours and be way ahead of players that don’t flash.

That’s also not including jets, timer/lite/hunt boxes or any other bonuses that may be available.

Leigh, LeeJarrett, Lumi and 3 others like this.
  7. It is a crazy, poor financial management world out there.

Is and Day like this.