LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪶 Feathered Flair Raffle 🪶

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Congratulations to all 🦚 lovers!!!! ♥️

I Got #3 which is really Surprising as I never won the good prices from raffle.😍
    Thank You for the Raffle Fun ATA. I hope during BF you come up with more exciting avi and Stuff.🎉

Queenpotatofries, Witchee and Green like this.
  2. Congratulations JP!

Jacinda_Rose likes this.
  3. Got 5th place...so happy with the Avi's.... congratulations everyone 💃🏽🦚

Witchee likes this.
  4. Wish I could see where the results are

Jacinda_Rose and Is like this.
  5. Bought a ticket. But ata didnt give me anything

6. ATA do we get an update on the winners for this raffle? 🥺💕

Placebo likes this.
  7. Wanted to reply to a few people here. My own thoughts. 😅 I personally like it if winners were kept private. You won if you won, and if you’d like to announce it, you can do so here on your own.

My reasoning for that is I had a friend who has won before (on an alt, just second but still), and all she got was messages and wall posts asking if she could sell dogs or cats or drop for flashes or gift them furni from the store. It gets annoying. Those are her ECs and should be treated as such.

Jacinda_Rose likes this.
  8. Mhmm, totally agree.⬆️

9. While I understand where you're coming from, ATA did say they would be announcing the winners. We're just asking them to follow through on their word, and it's increasingly frustrating that players have to ask for fourms to be updated by them.

There's also a good number of people who enter these raffles, which cost ec that costs irl $$$, because of that transparency. People want to check that there's actually a carrot on that gambling stick.

10. Yes, of course. I understand that. Especially as a gaming company that requires a bit of spending if you want to grow or succeed. I think they should ask the winners then. Maybe like a small survey or questionaire…like if you would like your name to be announced, click ‘yes’ or ‘no.’

11. Then ATA could probably add something like…the 1st or this 2nd place winner would like to remain private or anonymous.

Jacinda_Rose likes this.