CURRENT EVENT 🏎️ The Fast Track 🏎️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Ew
    Ya'll suck fr. You literally asked for feedback. WE HATED how the side stories were taken away and unnecessary tiers were placed in the main story and yet devs continue doing it? What's the point of asking if you refuse to take our feedback into consideration?

3. okay the dorm is cool, but why does the 999 look like it doesn’t fit? if you look on the sides of the walls outside of the 999 there is no way that there could actually be a deck there lol

4. not the only avi i like being the lb :(

Geminem likes this.
  5. Kachow

Kukki likes this.
  6. SMOOOTH OPERATOOORR, SMOOTH OPERATOOOR

7. that 999 looks awkward specifically the way the balcony(?) outside was cut just to fit the door and since the wall is glass it makes it looks weird to not see the whole balcony outise or something lol

OhhMyFaerie, AnnKeezie and Styx like this.
  8. And of course it’s leaderboard 🙃

Geminem and Gir like this.
  9. If we are going to be stuck with this hunt format from time to time (which I like many others am not a fan of), can the rewards tiers at least please be fixed at the top so it isn't all a jumbled mess? I can't even see the numbers needed for each level unless I scroll through the rewards as the stars and numbers at the top just all overlap each other so badly that it's illegible.

10. this is like the 5th racing-themed hunt, pls

Geminem and 0-Felix-0 like this.
  11. Not only is it a terrible hunt theme but you also removed side stories again😭 No one asked for this!!! Seems like a good time to take a break from PIMD

OhhMyFaerie, sinnamanbun and Lara like this.
  12. Oooooo yass ty for more cars.

Also still waiting for a spongebob hunt

13. Missed opportunity right there. Sad

14. Hey @staff! Do y’all know why there hasn’t been any pet styles? I miss them! Pls bring them back 🙏😭

Styx, Gir, Raine- and 3 others like this.
  15. I agree I need a cute pet style for my pet bunny😢

16. Recently started to understand how to get side story avis & they’re honestly my favorite part of the game. At first when I didn’t know about them I liked the idea of having these type of hunts but not anymore😓

Muschi likes this.
  17. I freaking hate this typa hunt. Makes it impossible for players who don't flash, hard to finish the hunt and collect their desired side storty avis.

STOP DOING IT! 👹

18. Hadn't seen that we had no side stories when I first responded... not a fan this hunt lay out at all. I don't like the super long main story and no side stories.

19. Time to change my car oil 🌚