CURRENT EVENT πŸŒΉπŸ’” Roses & Thorns πŸ’”πŸŒΉ

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Soooo weird question: are the cookies only available in this hunt or do they turn back into ec at the end of the hunt like the invites do? Bc I collect items and I LOVE THEM.

Gleem, MayaTheHopeful, Lumi and 2 others like this.
  2. For future hunts, maybe check your junk mail. Mine ended up in my junk mail even though I never saw or put it there. I guess my email just thinks PIMD mail is junk. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Hope that helps, sorry my response is late.

Muschi likes this.
  3. The avis and hunt is so good! Please keep the artists who made these avis because they are amazing! πŸ™β€οΈ

MayaTheHopeful and Lumi like this.
  4. Holy shit, you're right! It's in my spam box.

GoddessHailey and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  5. Holy this lb is gonna be crazy with the 90/90 avi and 100/100 on vip

Muschi likes this.
  6. do you need to hit thecatsmeow at the same time as your rs? i’m done testing and have good compatibility with someone, but we’re in different time zones so it’s harder to hit at the same time

7. Will there be more Shards?

8. You do not need to hit at the same time.

Amarilove likes this.
  9. Yes, shard avatars are coming later in the hunt!

10. YESSS OMG

Gir, GoddessHailey and Lumi like this.
  11. Im just happy for heartbreaker hunt . It was a request back in 2020 to be done . Just reading the title. I’m expecting a lot. I hope to read more and discovered how it will follow up.

P.S.: I’m in love with the Ardent Axolotls 😍

12. might actually be active for this hunt despise my slightly busy schedule - obsessed w/ the top left girl avi ❀️😍

GoddessHailey and Lumi like this.
  13. Oh my gosh just learned that the top left fem avi is side story. I HAVE to get her. Ofc, I would have most likely still gone for the bottom right one if she had ended up as side story. I gasped seeing both of them haha. I think the picks for main story avis were good, the more traditional classy Valentine's theme is present there and should be accessible...plus they're actually good!

I do feel the animal theme could have been full blown likewise with the black and red possibly being a full blown separate Valentine hunt as well, but I think I'm personally nitpicky about themes. The furn overall is ofc still fantastic! I think the type of red must have won me over from the get-go.

I do think the tradable cats and dogs are interesting. Let's see how these get used and whether these return again soon!

The King and Queen new lb avis are GORGEOUS LIKE THEY SHOULD BE, YES. I WILL ADMIRE ANYONE WEARING THEM.

14. Appreciate your hard work ATA ❀️

BloodyKisses likes this.
  15. How do you unlock the side story??

16. According to your showcase, you already have the side story for collecting cat treats and turning them into kitty cuddles unlocked. Currently there is no other side story.

17. How many side drops do you need for the avi? I’ve never done it before so not sure how it works

18. Keep an eye on the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread. It'll be posted in there once community members find out the requirements.

For quick access, I recommend hitting the little "Watch Thread" at the very top of that post and then you can access it by selecting the "Watched Threads" button in your purple forums banner.

19. They finally found a way to trade cats and dogs without getting anyone scammed ever. But ATA decided to take it back instead. Players have been begging this option for years πŸ€‘πŸ™„

Yxe likes this.
  20. Okay I have a question.
    If you break up With your current rs and then date them again. Does your bonus change?

I honestly kinda hate the compatibility bonus cause if someone wants to try hard has to find a new rs. I don’t wanna lose the anniversary date:’)

callmerose and Yxe like this.