UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. They should stop showing favoritism tbh

2. If they remove your ability to send in tickets, it’s usually for good reason. Such as continued valid silences or abuse.

If you do happen to have a new issue that arises in the meantime, you can contact myself or another available moderator.

3. Every time i get silenced imma come here cause it's always on some bull. Silenced for accidentally sending a message with club banner 🤡 even after apologizing... AND PLEASE do not respond with a "send a help ticket" i looked through that section of 🗑️ either I'm blind or someone lying 🤥
    -Put more effort into your game and stop attaching a price tag to everything... hunts too
    -Update POTD, 100 and something drops for a 5 hour completed party is like kicking a dog while it's down.
    -AND FIX THE DANG KEYBOARDS...

STOP MUTING ME!

-Iris

TRUplyer88 and MellyBelly777 like this.
  4. FREE IRIS

PRICK likes this.
  5. It does sound like you did break the rules, even if was accidentally. I don't see how this silence is BS because mods and ATA have no form of distinction between "accidentally breaking the rules" or "purposely breaking the rules." I can't speak about your other silences, but this one seems like it was fair and legitimate, even if it is frustrating.

Atlas likes this.
  6. Them 1st 5 words tells me it wasnt a accident especially when you are planning on getting silenced again. Grow up and learn to take responsibility for your own choices and actions. Sometimes you just dont get everything you want.

7. You want to be a mod soooooo bad. Please stop responding in this direction. The first 5 words tell you nothing because you don't know me. I don't plan on getting muted because that's not the type of person i am. I've had this game for 5 years and in the last 3-4 months I've been muted 3 times for a total of 3 times. If i made a mistake or did something wrong i can admit it. BUT for a mistake as far as accidentally sending "5b?👀💀" with club banner after sending club banner less then 5 minutes prior does bother me. In those moments i was frustrated so i stated points of the game that i personally feel need to be fixed/addressed cause i can do that. I attempted to submit that help ticket everyone keeps advising though. Hopefully i hear something back 🤞

8. Make Pub Great Again unmute everyone.

MellyBelly777 and PRICK like this.
  9. Pub has never been great, at any time but at least not delusional 😂

10. I have no interest in being a mod on anything. But you literally said you coming back here every time you get silenced. Which means you plan on returning and getting silenced again. I just responded to what YOU said. Nothing more and nothing less

11. I doubt anything will happen in that help ticket but selling clubs is normal. Guess it depends on what the banner said for how it was read

12. Oh i see, you're reading it wrong. I don't plan on returning to get silenced. I'm returning because I WAS silenced. if i feel I've been silenced for an unfair reason, I'll definitely be in this forum thread stating my opinion. Cause where else can i go? 💀

And I'm sure the ticket won't get help. I just took those actions to test a theory.

but as far as the problem at hand.
    -I sent club banner,
    -someone posted "selling hunt chair for 5b"
    -and that's when the message "5b?👀💀" was sent.

At the least, if a mod can jump straight to muting someone, they could at least give a warning. Cause that simple message was not that deep and although i know how long I'm muted doesn't pertain to why i got muted. But now i can't communicate for a week 🤷🏽‍♂️

13. Although not deep it’s silencable as it’s a misuse of club ads, same as jokes being silenced too, if it breaks the policy it’s silenced no matter what it is or if it was a mistake unfortunately that’s just how it works.
    We don’t give warnings and the length is based on how many times you’ve been silenced in the past. If it’s not the first time it’s happened I’d recommend being more cautious when posting in the future to avoid it happening again

Muschi and PRICK like this.
  14. Istg😭i have to read all these rules🤡becuz i kept getting silenced over this silly stuff

15. I understand I’ve stumbled upon an old forum, but what I don’t get is why was the ign entirely against ToU. I get how it can, but I also don’t at the same time. The word in question is not just something that could be inappropriate, but it is also a name people have irl. In fact, I remember reading a book where the main character was given that name. I don’t know if it’s any different now than before, but just my thought. Many names are allowed, but this specific one isn’t just because it’s also a word with a different use?

16. Im not scrolling thru every page to see what this is for. But iight

17. I'm twenty in actually and new to the game so I'm not clear with the rules

18. I'm sorry for what I did

19. I have also experience a lot of harassment and racism. It’s not people hiring my tutor. It’s the racist and the sexual advances. I was also called under age and then they proceeded to ask me if I wanted to see their private parts. I am just glad that I am not under age because if it was my child on the game seeing and witnessing this I would be extremely upset.