NEW CONTENT Live Fabulously Remastered!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 24, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

The Live Fabulously XC is receiving a makeover!

It will still function like it currently does but the rewards from the XC and the rewards in the Shop are being updated!

What's changing?

[​IMG]

New avatars!

[​IMG]
    There is also a VIP version of this set so keep your eyes peeled!

Introducing VIP+!

Do you enjoy shard avatars but wish they could be a bit stronger? Well, welcome to the future!

The current shard box is receiving a VIP+ tier for the final set of avatars!

[​IMG]

These avatars will have 100% Strength and 100% Intelligence, ranking them among the strongest EVER MADE. It's time to get that edge over your arch-enemy. 🫣

These avatars will cost 1500 Onyx Shade Shards. It can only be purchased once you already have the base AND VIP versions of the avatars.

There's more?

[​IMG]

VIP LOUNGE IS MAKING A COMEBACK!

As you probably know, we recently introduced our new Bronze, Silver, and Gold subscriptions. Players seem to have really enjoyed these but we've received feedback from players that they still enjoyed the previous options.

For a limited time only, from January 25th to February 1st, you can purchase the VIP Lounge 7 Day Membership again! And yes, it WILL stack with the new Bronze/Silver/Gold subscriptions. πŸ˜‰

As a reminder, VIP Lounge includes the below for 7 days!:
    πŸ€‘ 25% extra Cash from Parties! πŸ€‘
    🎁 3x MORE
    Prize Tokens when you earn them from video ads or the 'Free Tokens' button! 🎁
    πŸ—“οΈ Daily Rewards Bundle
    in your Rewards Inbox containing ECs, DNs, PIMKeys, and a super special Champagne Box which includes super-exclusive avatars, stat items, and furniture! πŸ—“οΈ

You can find all of the details in this forum post from when it was first released!

NOTE: Purchasing the VIP Lounge 7 Day Membership twice means that your subscription will go on for 14 days instead of 7 days!

TLDR

What's happening to the Live Fabulously XC?
    - Introducing new rewards from the XC leaderboard, as well as new leaderboard rewards in the Shop
    - The current Crown of Bills will no longer be rewarded from XCs
    - Crown of Bills will be replaced with Flower Crowns in the XC rewards!
    - Rewards that can be obtained using the Crown of Bills will remain in the Shop
    - Crown of Bills can be purchased in the shop at the cost of 10 Flower Crowns for those still chasing the Avatars!
    - Milky Way Boxes will ALSO be added to the shop for Crown of Bills for any players that want to spend their remaining crowns
    - Milky Way Boxes will cost 10 Crown of Bills

- A NEW Snowdrop Bundle Stat Item (400kcs) will be available for 99 Flower Crowns!
    - All Extracredible XC's will be renamed to Live Fabulously to clear up any confusion for folks

What about VIP+ Avatars?
    - A new tier of avatars is being added to the current shard box!
    - These avatars are STRONG! 100% STRENGTH and 100% INTELLIGENCE! πŸ’ͺ🧠
    - This is a test so you may not see this in every shard box, but let us know your thoughts!
    - These avatars will be available for the same length as the other shard box avatars
    - You can only unlock these after you already have the base AND VIP versions of the avatars
    - These VIP+ Avatars will only be available for the remainder of this Shardbox, double check the dates here in the current shard box!

And VIP Lounge?

- It's the same great Membership that you know and love!
    - The VIP Lounge Membership can be purchased twice (so it would last 14 days)!
    - You can buy it from January 25th-February 1st
    - You can find all of the details in this forum post from when it was first released!
    - You can find the latest additions to the Champagne Box here!
    - It's only available for a limited time for now... but let us know if you want to see it again!

[​IMG]

That was a lot but we hope you enjoy these changes and additions! Your feedback is crucial so let us know your thoughts or suggestions on what you think PIMD is missing!

#1 ATAClaptrap, Jan 24, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2024
    MissPeaches, muah, Fantastic and 3 others like this.
  2. Interesting

TaIia, Nomad and DisneyDreaming_XO like this.
  3. so…ata made a VIP+ avi which is only different in color & stats. i thought it was a completely different set of avis…

nixi3, Macey, -Fae- and 38 others like this.
  4. Does the VIP lounge apply for 7 days from the date of purchase? So we can purchase it on the last day if we would like?? πŸ‘€

5. Also it would have been nice if the 100/100 avis didn't look exactly the same. Should have done a recolor on them or something.

Macey, FastForward, Kain and 35 others like this.
  6. I think they’re going to release some Boxes with new 100/100 Avis. But I may be misunderstanding

7. Yes, the first one applies from the day you purchase it.
    But you can technically buy it twice, and one will take effect after the current one ends!

8. as someone who worked hard to get the 98/98 avi you can get with gold crowns this VIP+ with the 100/100 is disappointing and really annoying :/

9. no way im spending around 5-6k dollars for the vip avatar. like fr? 1289 crowns for the 200% avatar? i like the idea of the 200% but not the price tag. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

notes; u gotta win first place the ecs extracurricular at least 51-52, that prob gonna cost you at LEAST 6k dollars prob even more cuz sometimes the wins are +2k ecs aka 200$.

idk i think its kinda greedy for you ata to do this. wouldve been better that first win got 50 or even 100 crowns.

10. How are you gonna give us 5% better avi that cost EVEN more but no color change? I’m not opening more boxes for 5% but same look. Yall bonkers fr

-Fae-, anial8r, FastForward and 20 others like this.
  11. Honestly.. I'm happy with the weekly VIP coming back for a little but the VIP+ for 100/100 stats is kinda dumb. Especially that it's easier to get than the 98/98 gold crown avis AND it's the same color as the VIP (which makes it more dumb).

anial8r, GoddessHailey, Kain and 20 others like this.
  12. Yoooo nah wtf is this game coming too? Dandi crowns ? Really ? The whole damn year ya be putting rainbow stuff in the store now ya changing to rainbow crowns ? And really what man has one line of painted hair lmao pathetic and weak execution. 100/100 just to be the same color and on top 1500 onyx ? For 5% is ridiculous lmaooooooo!!!!! Yeah not ! On the other hand that VIP lounge is great ! Keep it here fk that silver bronze gold stuff ! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ½

13. Let me convert my crown of bills to flower crownsπŸ’β€β™€οΈ also 10 flower crowns for 1 crown of bills? Why is it such a big ratio difference?

14. Well, if it isn’t ATAs biggest money grab yet

No, anial8r, AstralCloud and 27 others like this.
  15. Couldn't even make the vip+ avis a different color? So 1500 more shards for the same exact avi with the only difference being 5/5🀣 and the flower crown avi is an insane price, 899 for vip and 390 for nonvipπŸ’€ there's nothing ata won't do to make money at this point, gross.

Ginseng, FastForward, Yuma and 11 others like this.
  16. My life is not good

SlimeGreen likes this.
  17. I feel bad for those who went for t10 many times just to but the 98/98 avis and this just came out πŸ˜‚.

ATA be singing right now Jessie J - Price tag πŸ˜‚

18. Some can help me πŸ₯ΉπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

19. Just purchased 2 sets of the VIP lounge, I'm quite pleased with its return even if temporary. I like the Crown of Bills avatars better than this new set (which is still pretty!), and am glad to see that they're still able to be earned via trading in the Flower Crowns.

Pahuj, Victoria and Amarilove like this.
  20. The flower crowns are much cuter for my showcase.

I am not a fan of vip+ avas having nothing to distinguish then from the vip.... it should definitely had at least a minor recolor.