CURRENT EVENT ❄️ The Snow Must Go On ❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 4, 2024.

1. It was on the survey. Patience, we’ll get it eventually

Gir, TaIia, Miso and 3 others like this.
  2. male gets a polar bear and female gets…. a bird…

Nebula likes this.
  3. The snow really doesn’t have to go on. We can move on now, ata.

4. Lol 2 fruity avis

cheena, juss_swaggg and xXSunshineXx like this.
  5. The VIP of the Ice Queen tho 🥹🩷 bet she'll be lb though

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  6. ngl I eat this up, also good thing u guys don't mix the ice skating theme with zombie like 2 years ago, it was so ugly

7. The LB and 3rd story avatars are the best. You could have done so much better with both box avatars and the female main story avatar. 😬

Amarilove, 90sL0V3 and xXSunshineXx like this.
  8. Yea... Story Avis aren't it but I'm down to try for the box avi and furni, could be worse.

CorneliaSt, _HeIium_, Lumi and 3 others like this.
  9. A meh event

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  10. the dorm and the seal 😍😍😍

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  11. ….bruh

Dolcezza likes this.
  12. Let it go, let it go…. Ok Elsa 😒
    who even think of these hunt themes at this point. This stuff is so ugly everything about it. Come on Valentine’s Day I’m ready to be disappointed again.

Dolcezza and Evangelion like this.
  13. Oh my 🥶

14. Gonna be nice to just chill and not worry about wanting avis so bad and just like minimal furni so I’m good

15. The seal and cat on shelf are the best parts for us regular folks 🤭

16. These are nice. Love the main and side drops. Let’s go.

17. I think most of pimd is sick of winter stuff this season, but this concept couldve easily been elevated so well. Like imagine a furni set where the floor is a frozen lake, the walls are snow tipped pine trees, bed is a bench, poster is some sort of local bird species that appears during winter. Avis couldve been inspired by ICONIC olympic figure skating outfits, imagine an avi posed as though theyre doing a triple axel mid air, with a 3/4 perspective where you just start to see the outlines of their facial structure. So much potential but the ball was dropped hard, furni feels like an icy ballroom and avis are a weird mish mash

18. the seal is the only thing i want

19. I hate winter

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  20. Also using this new hunt post as a megaphone:
    1) please fix aspect ratio for android users!!
    2) stats have grown alot throughout the years, furni levels are now disproportionate, pls make it max lvl 30
    3) EC DATE BOOST SPECIALLY FOR BF (im still mad)
    4) a way to recycle avis, i have too many that i do not use nor did i ask for
    5) a 1T cash gift would be nice, its been a while since we got a new standard gift
    6) that sweet sweet ((open 10)) button that exists in all other ata games, at least for speedup reward boxes only