LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪄The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading Pass🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Literally everything this black Friday has sucked. Shard avis, story pass those tradebale avis 🤢🤢🤢🤢 not a vibe

RE_WHENCH, web, Astrum and 23 others like this.
  2. My 2 questions are if you have an active pass already can you still get another to trade? And for each class is it 1 🐍🐐🐱 to combine or how does that work?

3. I don't mind the theme even though I don't play WA, but I agree with other players about not liking needing to rely solely on others to progress in the storypass. I understand that this is supposed to emphasize like community building, but it gets very frustrating when you get stuck because you can't find someone to trade with you. Or that other players are being greedy and aren't doing 1:1 trades and are instead charging a chibi arm and chibi leg for the drops.

RE_WHENCH, Kakavasha, Kukki and 17 others like this.
  4. …and y’all (ata) wonder why we have alts?! The cat misc is adorable, avis are meh.. but idc bc they’re *free*. The party drop aspect is fine - especially bc it gives players a different way to get the story pass, BUT that’s still not solving the issue for smaller players who can’t/aren’t able to hit premium parties.

The issue I have is finding people to trade with, especially when people are out here making EVERYTHING op. Personally, I don’t want to deal with people so I’m just hoping I get different “houses” for my alts.. if they get the raven drops.

5. This isn't surprising you mods love everything ATA drops....

RE_WHENCH and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.
  6. Is this intended or a bug? I had 300 of each drops and it ended up only being 100 chimeras because it was the first task? Should it not be 300 total???

7. Did you purposely skip over the comment from another mod critiquing the pass?

Puma, --Tifa, MayaTheHopeful and 2 others like this.
  8. I am definitely thinking this isn't going to end well. Having to use the trading pass won't go well especially if it's random

Dolcezza likes this.
  9. Nope just didn't see it till after...but okay

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  10. I’m so glad you see me, I was about to have a identity crisis 😔

Puma, --Tifa, MayaTheHopeful and 3 others like this.
  11. tbh i only want the misc 🥹

Dolcezza likes this.
  12. also this pass reminds me of that event we had on witch arcana….

13. Wow, so ata wants to give huge players yet another edge, as they are the ones that can afford to spend real money on this. Thanks again for shafting poor people, just like real life does on the daily. Huge thumbs down

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  14. That's because this is another Mashup with Witch Arcana. Idk how the game is going but after the 1st event where we had to download and play the game to get rewards here idk if people kept playing

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  15. Are premium parties hard? I’m still learning everything so I thought this idea worked better because then we don’t have to spend ec to get story pass…. But everyone is saying this will be worse from poor players so… now I’m confused 😂😅 I like the Avis and stats! Super cute 💞 the instructions are confusing but if it’s explained better and premium parties are more accessible then others are making them seem then I think this could be a great idea. Hopefully?

16. It's dumb AF and just shows how out of touch you guys are with the game that you want people to get hired twice, essentially relying on another individual to complete the first step in the story pass. Essentially ruling out anyone over a certain hire price to participate in this story pass. Common ATA L at this point.

17. I think all this has done was just bond the community to hate this event and its weird reliance you need to have on other people to complete the story..

RE_WHENCH, Gir, Dolcezza and 2 others like this.
  18. WHAT!

19. Where's the spoilers how many do I need to combine 2nd time around, already did 300 each is it doubled?

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  20. Why do back to back passes?!?! Cause then it won't work pls fix it

[​IMG]
    [/center]

FAQ

How do I get it?
    From Nov 23th, 9am (PST) to Nov 28th, 12pm (PST), the Wakehollow Raven (Trading Pass starter item) will ONLY DROP from premium parties.

Starting on Nov 28th, 12pm (PST), the Wakehollow Raven will STOP dropping from premium parties and start being sold in the shop for 189 EC🔸.

Trading Pass Sale will END on Dec 28th, 12pm (PST).

🪶

How does the Trading Pass work?
    To start the quest, a Wakehollow Raven must be traded to you, and then it becomes an Activated Wakehollow Raven!

We recommend swapping Ravens with a Friend!

Once the quest is activated, you will be randomly sorted into one of three Wakehollow Houses - Leocorpus, Capramens, or Serpentanima.

After you have been sorted, you will then earn drops from the path you chose during questing!
    Leocorpus students will receive the Leocorpus Cub. Capramens students will receive the Capramens Kid. And Serpentanima will receive the Serpentanima Snakelet.
    You will need to trade these drops with other players to create the Baby Chimera, which is the item you will need to progress in the Trading Pass!

You earn Wakehollow Coins from the Trading Pass, which you spend in the shop to buy the rewards. So be sure to complete the pass to ensure you will have enough Wakehollow Coins to buy every reward available!

Please note that there will be no additional choices or paths, and the story quests are non-repeating.

🪶

Can I gift the Wakehollow Raven Pass or the House Drops?
    Nope, sorry! This is a Trading Pass, so everything must be traded!

🪶

The Hypnocatsith is 20 MCS?! That has to be a typo, right?
    It is indeed 20 MCS! Our largest stat item EVER! You won't want to miss out.

🪶

Rewards!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store
    [/QUOTE]