NEW FEATURE πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ’Free Regens!πŸ’πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 25, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Regenerate your Strength and Intelligence Bars for Free!

Ever run out of Doctor's Notes and don't want to wait for your Bars to regenerate?

WAIT NO MORE!
    This Brand New Feature lets you watch a Video Ad instead of using a Doctor's Note up to 3 times a day!

PLEASE NOTE THIS FEATURE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL DEVICES JUST YET!
    This feature has begun gradual rollout on October 26, 2023 and will take a few days for the update to reach all devices.

If you don't see it, please check for an update in the App or Play Store and be patient. It will take a few days for this to roll out to all device types! :)

[​IMG]

FAQ

How does it work?
    When you have run out of Strength and Intelligence energy by hitting in a party, hitting in PVP or completing Jobs you'll get a prompt to regenerate your bars that looks like a video button!

Tap the button watch the ad and when its done tap the X to get back to PIMD and VOILA instant Energy Regen!

How is it different than using a normal Doctor's Note?

As these are Instant Regeneration's, and not an item you use, it will not count towards Competition or Story progress for using a Doctor's Note.

ALSO ITS FREE!

How frequently can I do this?
    You can watch up to 3 videos per day to regenerate your bars. This is a rolling count every 24 hours, so if you watch all 3 ads back to back at 2pm you have to wait until 2pm the next day to watch more.

You can also stagger them. For example watch 1 ad at 2pm and 2 more ads at 4pm, you'll have 1 more ad become available after 2pm and 2 more come available after 4pm!

The watch button is greyed out and won't work?

This means you've already watched an ad 3 times within the last 24 hours.

How do I close the ad when its done?
    This depends on the ad, you'll need to wait for the ad to finish and then you should see and X button in the top left or right corner. If you see a >> Button this may mean you need to tap through to App or Play Store and comeback to PIMD after for the X button to show up!

How does this work with my Ad Skip Subscription?
    The Ad Skip still works! That means after tapping watch your bars will just instantly regenerate! And no need to watch an ad! Please note you are still capped at doing this 3 times within a rolling 24 hours!

#1 ATA-Will, Oct 25, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
  2. Imagine hitting this and having to watch a 30sec ad during a flash

3. Wait what!!
    I like this one πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Spoiled, Akumu, SweetB00 and 11 others like this.
  4. You can still use DN's if you are in a Flash, but yeah thats definitely a Dice Roll if you run out of DN's and get unlucky with a long ad.

Detention, Spoiled, TheCarol and 13 others like this.
  5. Is this button available in the store under the buying dns button? I’m case we want to play an ad between parties but not during

6. I actually like this change a lot! πŸ™€

7. I'm not sure if it is in the store, but between parties you can always act like you're gonna hit a job and I'd assume that it'd pop up like it usually does to use a DN.

SarahTee, Maria, Ivy000 and 6 others like this.
  8. Well, this is a nice thing that we are looking forward to ⚘

9. Y’all put jobs in the original post and it went in one ear and out the other πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ ty

Muschi and BadLittlePanda like this.
  10. This is actually bloody brilliant. But also its been 48 hours why is the hunt leaderboard not up yet?

11. Bulk opening speed up boxes next πŸ‘€

Victoria, -Gia, AngelaLauren and 29 others like this.
  12. Never gonna happen. Start opening 10 a day today and you'll finish by the end of the year.

Bimb0 and Muschi like this.
  13. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

14. Can we have an option to turn off that feature? πŸ˜‚ sorry for ad revenue but I would prefer to just have dns

nixi3, Cavalera, SpookyPeach and 5 others like this.
  15. I just tried it but it's showing errorπŸ™‚

16. Sweet. I dont watch ads anymore (had alot of times it wasnt actul giving spinner coins) but a sweet addition to the game

17. You can turn off watching ads in your settings

18. Good question, but no.
    It only pops up when your energy bars are at 0 and you try to do another action.

So PVP, Parties, and Jobs would trigger it!

It doesn't give you a DN to use in future, it just fully regens the bars.

Maria, Seriously and Muschi like this.