Lame framers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brooklyn_Swag, Jun 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since when does a farmer block the person that his so called farming... to prevent them from posting on their walls. I been away for a few year's. Come back to a farmer who can't handle a little smack talk 😂😂.. i sure do miss the old days when people use to smack talk back n forth. These new so called farmers...💀🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

renamed34360 likes this.
  2. Quick link. And then also any name change from the farmee wont change anything. The farmer will still have a link. Easier to access instead of having to leave wall posts up or never accepting gifts for them links

3. Im way under stats 😂 he needs more winning percentage stats. To make him look tough. Farmers these day's don't go after there own stats field. The old day's were the best. Nowadays kid's took over....

4. Party hits are counted into statistics too, so winning percentages nowadays are basically meaningless.

I doubt the farmer needed it for a quick link either, considering that OP left a post on the farmer’s wall. Random hits don’t really matter that much, and getting salty and annoying the person who did the hits isn’t the smartest idea if you don’t want to get hit again.

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  5. He can farm me all he wants. 😂😂 he ain't gaining nothing from it. I hurted his feelings so he blocked me 😂 accused me of crying.

6. This reminds me of the Iliad.

7. And yet you're the one posting on forums to whine

renamed34360, Lumi and TheSagittarian like this.
  8. Ata adjusted the hit range so small players 'cant act without consequences' but all its done is make the same but in the other direction. People can hit smaller players and they cant hit back coz not strong enough to land hits. Think its something like 5x own stats in both directions is the hit range

9. What am i whining about ? 🤣 I was just stating a opinion. Try agian

10. Framers. Agian. You make my head hurt with the typos.

Reee likes this.
  11. This makes me want to hit too.

12. Sure, an opinion that reeks of butthurt

13. People “in the old days” would block too though. Nothing changed, just depends on the individuals

14. Teach me how to frame pls I need new life skills

15. Locking thread as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.