UPDATE 🛍️ ✨Party in my Store V3! Introducing REWARD POINTS!✨ 🛍️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Will the misc, furni and avis in the boxes cycle at any point?

MissPotatoHead likes this.
  2. OBSESSED! Tho…. I feel like every like 4 months the box should change rewards? That way it’s not the same rewards but it gives everyone a decent amount of time to buy the rewards

MissPotatoHead likes this.
  3. Players in the UK do not benefit from buying from the web store everything is more expensive to buy then buying it the normal way! So we feel left out on the extra rewards

4. It should work out cheaper when it has been converted to gbp when ready to buy, it is for me

MsLight likes this.
  5. “Incorrect request parameters”? My login details are correct so what’s gone wrong?

6. Oh look, another money grab. 🤓

7. Where is your dorm at.

8. The avatars and items/furniture in those blast from the past boxes— not tempting, whatsoever (for me personally)

As far as feedback goes, I would suggest taking out the furniture altogether— that’s what I open amazing furniture boxes for

The really old avatar concept is nice and I really like that— I just don’t want any of those avatars, so I wouldn’t ever want to spend to get those. I don’t believe any of my friends would want those particular ones either.

IMO there should be a blast from the past box with just the avatars alone. Since you’re not guaranteed to win your gender you identify as in itself.

I would suggest maybe another one for the misc items as a lower tier reward box as well. Overall it’s nice that there are rewards for this now to incentivize the web store— but the desirability isn’t quite there yet :)

9. 1.Login
    2.Find a Deal
    3. Payment methods for this country or region are currently unavailable.

I’m collecting dust instead 🎈

10. Hey there,
    I've noticed that you somtimes a space gets added by mobile keyboards to the end of emails or passwords entered on the webstore.
    Double check that you don't have a space there when trying to login.

Additionally, you may need to update your ATA ID password to be longer than it currently is to be able to use the webstore.
    You can do so by requesting a password reset at this link!
    https://www.partyinmydorm.com/transfer/reset.html

Muschi and Iotus like this.
  11. This is a super cool idea!

12. If you have purchased items before then you can not click the items to convert into GBP because it purchases them, I had this issue and am waiting for a refund after they took ÂŁ44 out my account without my permission to purchase the actual items I was trying to check the price of

13. I got two Avis that are not in the base list of the "might get" section of those boxes so I'm not 100% sure but it seems to not be a complete list.

No likes this.
  14. Needs better avis in the blast from the past

_isla- likes this.
  15. Heads up, the "verification" process for cards is broken. They said it would be a $2 hold or less, instead they charged almost $40 and I can't even properly put in a ticket because there isn't a receipt for those holds nor can I verify my card because it doesn't recognize the amount, even though I'm staring right at it on my banking app. Proceed with caution if you haven't verified your payment info yet.

16. Hey HexGirlVanGoghAway (great name btw),
    Please write in a help ticket in-app and we'll see how we can help you out here.
    We can contact the Xsolla Team directly on your behalf to get to some clarity on the situation and see how we can resolve it.
    Sorry for any confusion or frustration your are working with here.
    <3 Will

17. Tell me why I just went on there to buy 200ec and I got exactly 20.96 exactly on my card and it costs 20.64. I've been using the same 2 cards on my Google pay account since i started playing over a year ago. It kept declining both payments. Funny thing is I just bought the silver subscription like 5 hours ago and everything was fine then 👀. Anyways it took .54 cents from me and that obviously leaves me with not enough in my account now and it's going to take 3 hours to get it back 🌚 it took 54 cents to very me but yet when I put in the exact amount it took, it still declined me.... I'm sorry but whatever it is yall are doing new sucks dick. How can the only 2 cards I've used through my Google pay all the sudden not be verified 🤔 literally its fucking 54 cents but wtf... I literally just bought the subscription with the same fucking card....

18. Still angry because i can't use it. "call regulations" is total bs. You just have to look into options how you can realize it according to the regulations.

You do more and more stuff for the shop and not even every user can access it.

19. Hi hi, I have a question, I bought one subscription in the pimd store and didn't got the extra RP, for it, it's a bug? doesn't the subscription count?

20. Bring back daily deals