NEW CONTENT New Faces on Campus! 😎

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 10, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Freshman Avatars

Introducing the Class of 2023 new Permanent Avatars!

[​IMG]

Senior Avatars

One class starts and another will graduate!

[​IMG]

Leaderboard Avatars

New Silver XC Crown leaderboard avatars to lord over campus. πŸ‘‘

[​IMG]

Spinner Avatars

And last but not least, a player favourite is coming back...

[​IMG]

That's right! Avatars are making their way back to the Spinner!
    You'll have a chance to win your very own throwback avatar from the Spinner starting TODAY!

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get these avatars?
    The Freshman and Senior avatars can be purchased directly from the Shop with Extra Credits.
    The Leaderboard Avatars can be purchased from the Shop with Silver XC Crowns, which can be earned from the Collectathon XC!
    And finally, the Spinner avatars can be won from... well, the spinner!

How much will the avatars cost?
    The Freshman and Senior avatars will range from 39-99 ECs, depending on their stats!
    The XC avatars will cost 45 and 55 Silver XC Crowns.
    The Spinner avatars have a chance to be won from any spin!

What's happening to the old avatars?
    They're going on SALE over the next month! After this sale, they will be gone forever so be sure to act fast!
    More information on this sale can be found here.

#1 ATAClaptrap, Apr 10, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  2. Very nice! I like how affordable they are πŸ€— I like that you guys are making things more accessible

3. I really appreciate you putting Avis back in the spinner, I remember wishing for more when I first started the game!

4. Nah I'm good

5. Omgg the avatars are so cheap and they are so amazing, really happy they put those avatars on the spinner as well!!

JayaBallard, Fawn, Ande and 4 others like this.
  6. Spinner avis are cool. Dont think i ever managed to land 1 but will see what my luck is like this time lol

JayaBallard likes this.
  7. Avatar hors its our time to shine

Pterodactyl, Grenade and Jacinda_Rose like this.
  8. These are actually cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE the prices too πŸ”₯πŸ’•

Fawn likes this.
  9. is there a reason why the new senior avatars for EC have LESS of a stat bonus than the ones that cost XC coins? shouldn’t they at least be even? πŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

my sparkling senior is 55% 55%, new senior avis are.. 40% 40% πŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈ a 30% combined decrease in avi strength when you’re paying actual EC for it is weird

posted this on the wrong forum so reposting it here

Incognizant likes this.
  10. Why can we buy Silver XC Crowns πŸ₯²

11. WHERE πŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

12. Silver Crowns are earned from placing in the Top 10 of the Collectathon Extra Curricular's!

13. These are nice.

14. Nice to finally have new leaderboard Avis. Was hoping we’d get new Spotlight and hunt leaderboard Avis as well while we’re at it πŸ‘€.

Fawn, tia4355 and K1tty like this.
  15. Where can I buy the red haired girl with black dress avi? I cant find it in the store 😭

16. Mollys store

17. Are the spinners supposed to be 10/10 vs the store 60/60?

18. I think it’s done on purpose as the store ones are gotten with ecs and the spinner ones are free

19. Would make sense that something you have to pay for is better then 1 you get for free

20. This is some good news.