Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Hayes, Aug 26, 2021.

1. I honestly can’t with the frustration I have for most male avis, like I’m so annoyed. Can we please have avis themed around:

Mafia in the 1920s
    Egyptian god avis
    Ancient Rome toga avis (separate from the Greek shard avis)
    FIREMEN AVIS PLS
    Suits & ball gowns avis (always need more of those)
    Calvin Klein themed male avis
    Steampunk avis
    Victorian London themed avis

like pls

2. Some of these we do have! A few can still be obtained via hunt boxes, as well.

1920s Mafia --
    The hunt Jazz Age Jackpot from September 2018 has a semi-similar theme based on speakeasies, which very often had mob affiliation. Some of the avatars can still be obtained from High Roller boxes.

Ancient Rome --
    The hunt Toga! Toga! Toga from April 2017 has Greco-Roman influences. You can still get some of the hunt's avatar in Greek Fret boxes.

Firefighters --
    No longer obtainable, but there were the Patriotic Party Bags from July 2018 that had firefighters in them!

Not linking suit and ballgown avis as there are been way too many of them to link, and I'm sure ATA will keep pumping them out as it's a very versatile request.

You can find a lot of them in the Avatar Database Guide and the Box Database Guide.

I would totally be up for repeats of all of those avatars too, especially more Greco-Roman ones. I also love the Ancient Egyptian gods & goddesses idea. I have a Cleopatra avatar that I adore.

3. Pritty sure theres been a steampunk hunt to

4. Bring covid 19 hunt. 🙊

5. ATA said that they will never do this because it would be insensitive.

Is, Rainie, Lite and 1 other person like this.
  6. Yes ..

7. More classy aviss!!

Rainie likes this.
  8. They should do norse mythology, like they did with greek

Kukki and Anxietitties like this.
    • Mafia for sure
    • Throw some LV belts on some too

9. Omg please with the Calvin Klein trend avis. With the undies hangin out the pants and the sports bras and I love it.

10. Tokyo ghoul themed please 🙏🏻 It would look dope with a similar style of masks and their kagune's.
    (kaneki Ken)
    (Ayato)
    (Toka)
    (Uta)
    (Nishiki)

HollysaurousRex and Rainie like this.
  11. Don’t remember if it was a themed hunt, but there’s Kaneki avi (my brain is so not helping me rn)

I wanna see The Hu inspired avis like Mongolian warriors kings and queens, then more refined and decorated Egyptian avis, Elves (LOTR kind) ah maybe I should start drawing them myself

12. I seem to recall steampunk avis. Could be mistaken though.

13. You are right

14. How about avatars that actually look Asian and aren’t just femme Asian dudes

Anxietitties, Chopsuey and Rainie like this.
  15. I would support this. But since it’s not specified in the original comment, I would add and say Korean/Japanese/Chinese avatars specifically. Thank you

Rainie and Lite like this.
  16. Also adding not just K-pop themed or LNY avatars we normally see. SEA avatars are also few and far in between.

Anxietitties and Lite like this.
  17. And sadly this year we didn’t even get LNY avis that were actually Asian or Asian looking 🥲