[CONTEST] As Sweet As Chocolate

Discussion in 'Contests' started by strawberry, Mar 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good luck guys !

2. Fun Fact: So I was watching bake with Anna Olson on youtube last weekend because I was kind of bored or something then an episode where she baked Chocolate chip cookies was currently playing and gosh, the cookies at the end went super mouth-watering and good looking. My tummy rumbled after I watched then I felt craving with choc-chip cookies later hahaha.

So I decided to make these Chocolate Chip Cookies at freaking 3 am hahaha and I just took pictures with it because i thought it was really funny with me fixing my cravings so early in the morning. The process are quite messy because meh, I was sooo hungry hahaha

disclaimer: i’m a newbie baker, not a pro. I just tried baking and cooking from vids on youtube haha

[​IMG]
    i felt so proud of how smooth the consistency of my batter went🥲

[​IMG]
    mixing time!!!!😤

[​IMG]
    baking them and not me did not giving care about the spacing of the cookies HAHAHAHA

[​IMG]
    This photo is sooooo good huhuhu it’s so beautiful

[​IMG]
    anddd the end result, it may not look good as from the video I just watched but the taste was sooooo good and I already ate one (even it was so fresh from the oven HAHAHAHA) so it was only 7 left in the photo.

3. [​IMG]

I really hope i did it right...

Is a little Chocolaty in here💕🍫

So i drew some darker chocolate coming from everywhere preparing to cover the white chocolate writing, hope u like it🥰

4. [​IMG]Apparently i did not do i t right.

I dont k
    Where should the .jpg/png be? I can only get links without it, ive tried like 20 times now. Pls help😭

5. .jpg/png should be at the end of the link, if the image doesn't show while you're writing the post, the link is wrong.

Leigh and Lilly_forever like this.
  6. My avatar in game but make it all ✨chocolate-y✨
    Hand drawn, color pencils
    [​IMG]
    Quality here is beyond awful but I took the pic at night and the light was ew v_v
    [​IMG]
    P.s. I hope yall's eyes won't get diabetes while looking at this 😼

catman, Mesha, Heaven and 20 others like this.
  7. Good luck to all participants 💕

8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ill call thiss Chocolate Overflow🍫

I did it, thank you for the help💕💕💕

So here we have some dark chocolate coming from top and bottom dripping and splashing to cover up the white/roseish chocolate writing.

I hope you like it🥰

9. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ “ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ʟᴀɴᴅ” WITH REAL CANDY! ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ! ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ sᴏ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ sᴄᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇʀs!

[​IMG]
    ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟs ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ…ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ— ᴛʜᴇ CANDY

[​IMG]
    ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴜᴘ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴇsᴇ’s ᴄᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴏғ. ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴏ̨ᴜᴀʀᴇ…ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ.😭

ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ:
    ᴛᴡɪx
    ʀᴇᴇsᴇ’s ᴄᴜᴘ
    sɴɪᴄᴋᴇʀs
    ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙs
    ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴅᴇʀ
    ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜɪᴘs
    ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴀʀs
    sᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪᴛᴛʟᴇs
    sᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴀᴡs
    ᴍ&ᴍs

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛᴇᴍs:
    ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
    sᴄᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇʀs
    ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴ ᴄᴀʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴛ
    ᴅʀʏ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇʀs
    ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ
    ᴅɪᴄᴇ/ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀғᴜʟ ғɪɢᴜʀɪɴᴇs

it took me a while to decide what to make, i wasn’t gonna submit anything because i couldn’t figure out what to make until this came to mind! i believe that something is better than nothing so i just went with it!🧚🏼‍♂️

ign forbearance

nuvia, Heaven, Noki and 8 others like this.
  10. When you got nothing but playdoh..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. When you think the theme is gonna be easy but then spend hours wondering how to show chocolate without it looking like the theme is dessert .... Did not go well 😂😂

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

Chocolates fuel my creativity, choco-lot!

Artwork with ign:

[​IMG]

Process for the ballerina:

[​IMG]
    Muching chocolates while at work. 🤣

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Process for the turntable:

[​IMG]
    Crafting at night to relax from work. 😺

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you to my rs, Chidori, for helping me select the final artwork image. 🥰🥳

13. Chocolate milkshake 🤎🤍
    P. S. This is my first time ever trying to do digital art, I didn't quite have an idea of what I was doing 😅 I kind of like how it turned out, I hope you like it as well 🤗
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Here's my entry. :)

I used Inkscape for vectoring and GIMP for the background + text details.

[​IMG]

How I did It
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Special thanks to my irl and rs P for annoying and inspiring me throughout the process. Lol 🖤

Mesha, Princesa, Heaven and 33 others like this.
  15. 🍫Death by Chocolate🍫
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. I want to participate but my phone will not download imgur 😭 (can send a ss on discord) so idk how I could submit

17. You can do it on your phone's browser without downloading the app. Just make sure to switch to "website" mode.

18. I tried that but it says “oops! We couldn’t find that page”

19. some chocolate sweets drawn in watercolors and acrylics, while I was eating chocolate for inspiration 😂🍫
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. I can post it for you, I'll dm

Heaven likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.