Adams Family hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -_Devilish_Vixen_-, Jan 7, 2023.

?

Adams family hunt

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    84.8%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  1. Okay, hear me out. I know some of y'all like to bash. Lol With the new Wednesday show out, I feel we could use a theme around the Adams family. I know in the past there was an avi resembling Morticia. I'd like to see more though. With good Avis, not just the box Avis being decent. Who else would be interested in that? 💕

IamTurtle and Rosalia like this.
  2. No support. This feels like how the world reacted when You and Dahmer came out. The Addams (it’s double D!) Family really doesn’t have a connection with PIMD and the hunt idea is essentially asking for a gothic themed hunt which we’ve have several of and one not too long ago. Trying to recreate an idea over and over again is not good logistically.

Furthermore, seems like it would be another Helvetica situation where someone tries to say that ATA copied their likeliness.

Lite likes this.
  3. They could easily put their own twist on it. Most of the hunts are kind of eh lately. Yeah there's "gothic" type stuff but, that's what speaks. Those are the exact Avis that most people so heavily want. That and the overly revealing ones. Adam's family has been around for a long time and still holds quite the appeal. I respect your response though.

Rosalia and Seriously like this.
  4. You made me get a ad for it today coz of this 😶😂

-_Devilish_Vixen_- likes this.
  5. Oops. 🤣🤣

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  6. Just a simple suggestion.

7. There’s already a Wednesday avatar 😅

Guy likes this.