EVENT ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŸNew Year's GLOW UP๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿพ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Beautiful dorm and avis ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

2. These could've looked prettier. C'mon it's the end of the year, we needed fancier Avis ๐Ÿ™ƒ

LanaDelRey, Rainie and 90sL0V3 like this.
  3. Mid tbh

j0rdan likes this.
  4. We need a New Years event that celebrates past years of pimd since it launched. A few avatars from long ago can be the โ€œstoryโ€ characters since you canโ€™t get old avatars anymore. Some old items and gifts can return. All sorts of things can be done to liven things up, celebrating the old years in the new year

A lil something new rather than every event being โ€˜sexyโ€™ avatars and the same old systems of joining cat clubs for two weeks with the very rare pvp option. But das just my two cents

5. Cute! Way better than last year's

6. Lit โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

7. 2 of the avis are cute, idk ab the rest but yeah this ite

8. Well another disappointing new years hunt. At least it's better then last year's.

Rainie likes this.
  9. I'm going to be honest, so many of the female avatars have Barbie figures (with minor deviation) and the ones that don't aren't particularly appealing. I'd love to see a few female avatars with somewhat excessive curves, like very full hourglass figures that would immediately draw an eye in public.

ATA probably won't do that though. And if they did, those avatars would likely be locked behind the super expensive shard boxes being the 800/1600 tier.

PureImagination, Rue, -Gon- and 2 others like this.
  10. What's so feminine about them?๐Ÿ’€

Rue and Rainie like this.
  11. theyโ€™re literally not but okay lol

Rainie likes this.
  12. It's box avi. Good luck!!

13. Much better than last yearโ€™s imo! Really dig all of this. Big bummer thereโ€™s no cash option for ign emojis though ๐Ÿฅฒ

14. I absolutely love this - box avi vip is absolutely slayyyying the game ๐Ÿงก

15. สœแด€แด˜แดส สœแดสŸษชแด…แด€สs แด›แด แด€สŸสŸ! แด„สœแด‡แด‡ส€s า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€!

16. Happy Holidays ๐Ÿ’•

ps. That female box avi is TDF ๐Ÿฅน

17. ;)hi๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽงHihio_O:rolleyes:

18. Ammmmmmmmmmm ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

19. When do the new pet skins come out?

Nesssaa likes this.