LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸ’œπŸ₯³ 12 Years of PIMD! πŸŽ‚πŸ’œ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Dec 14, 2022.

1. I would love for them to do biracial or albino avatars but this avatar is not giving that πŸ’€

luvhaven likes this.
  2. Where is this cake? Ive looked in every single tab and section of the shop and dont see it anywhere

3. Y’all should be giving US more than us giving you $25 for a trash avi and box πŸ₯΄

4. Nvm it showed up now

5. I'm only 1 year behind

6. She's a 2021 mod. These items were for 2020 mods. She'll be comin up next year 😎

Intoxication, xPeachMamii- and Day like this.
  7. Definitely enjoy this dorm more than last year’s. The cake stat is cute, but was the max limit of 12 just to keep up appearances with the theme? Since they’re not giftable or tradeable.

creamypies, Alegria, Bimb0 and 3 others like this.
  8. This ugly as shit

9. hepi birthday pimd!! πŸ₯³

10. Sometimes I wish ATA would celebrate PIMD birthday more than just giving free cakes. Maybe with small event or hunt, mini games or smth. And also create more free to grab but grind hard to get exclusive items. Not just another attempt at money grabbing using this occasion. But I suppose in a way we all must spend since you don’t show up to anyone’s birthday without gifts. Happy Birthday, PIMD. Wish you would get nicer each year and not just richer.

11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMD AND TY FOR BEING AROUND STILL!!! (Though sad to say not a fan of the avis and dorm πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­)

12. can we get a cute pet skin

justsmiles likes this.
  13. Happy Birthday PIMD

14. Love the female avatar, won’t be buying her though as I spent so much money for these black snowflakes. πŸ₯² I have terrible luck with shards…

15. Your item issa cutieπŸ₯°πŸ˜

Day likes this.
  16. trading sugar rush confetti 999 to celebration 999 wmid please 😭

17. What happened to giving us free Avis? Or at least from what I remember they would cost 10ECs whenever the Birthday anniversary came around. Now they’re charging us for that too

luvhaven likes this.
  18. Ata just want money now i cant even try defend them anymore coz they doing so much stupid shit

luvhaven likes this.
  19. *Sad wookie noises*

ATA where is the new Years of Awesome Achievement at

20. w ur dad, getting milk