LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ‘พ Fantasy Quest Online ๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŽฎ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Why is it 199ECs? Donโ€™t story passes usually cost like 149ECs? What the hell man! Stop being so greedy

DarkBlossom and Nisat like this.
  2. The price of story pass usually is 199ecs especially if it's tradeable

3. What about the names? aires.warden and lupina.magika? What does that effect?

4. This just effects your love interest for the story - I.e do you want to be romance by a female or masc presenting person ๐Ÿงก

Jazmyn420_ and ATA-Will like this.
  5. I will sell my soul for the vip pass ๐Ÿ˜ญ if anyone is selling add me pls

6. Currently buying the story pass

7. I feel like there's a slight oversight with Black Cats and Dogs not counting towards the quest completion...

Khris, Spoiled, marly_marls and 11 others like this.
  8. Especially when it was released during bf...

YoursBia likes this.
  9. What do you mean by "playing BOTH quests line of the story"?

10. Lines*

11. Its all the same story. There is just a buy option and a tradable option so others can play the full story line without spending real money

12. Theres a bunch of stats

13. If you picked female then you get female avatars. If you want male avatars you 1st have to finish the story then start again and pick masculine avatars next time

14. It does

15. This is a ios system issue not a game issue. Take it up with apple

The only way to stop this completely is delete the internet. Thres only so much people can do.

Same as 2nd one.

Dont blame ata for shit out of their control

Delirious likes this.
  16. once I find out how to dislike someone with low braincell count itโ€™s game over for you

17. One of my fave story pass so far! Avis are cute af! ๐Ÿ˜

18. If it was a game issue then evwryone would have the issue. But only apple users have that issue. And the other 2 is common sense. But i understand that is dying out so its ok. Some people just dont got it

19. ๐Ÿ’•BUYING STORY PASS๐Ÿ’•