Suggestion: Black Friday Break

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Nov 17, 2022.

?

??

1. I like it make it a thing

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
  2. I hate it i want things to stay as is

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  1. Its to late to do it this year but maybe a idea moving forward.

Everyone knows how crazy black friday can be. So why not have a break between hunts? Will use now as a example.

When this hunt ends, have a break of no hunt for 1 and a half days.

This gives everyone a chance to prepare for the craziness of black friday promo. As well as giving ata a chance to do some last minute checks to make sure everything is looking good.

?? QUESTIONS ??
    ▪︎ Why 1 and a half days? Why not 2 full days to lead right up to the start?
    This is for ata to maybe even launch the promo slightly earlier (even if its just 2hrs early) for the chance things break on launch. It normally takes up to 2hrs for them to fix all the bugs and glitches. So doing it this way will mean we get the FULL weekend to party hard with no bugs or glitches getting in the way.

▪︎ But doing nothing for that long sounds so boring! What am i ment to do in the mean time?
    My idea for this is something ata has already started doing recently but altered slightly.
    Have it so there is a stat item that randomly drops. 1 for standard parties and a different 1 for pro parties. But have it so ALL parties have a chance to drop it. That way people still have something fun to do but can just chill doing a party they can comfortably win.

Coz of being so easily available i would expect that these stat items would be special in the way of. They would have lower stats then normal. Or the drop rate would be made slightly harder.

2. Support. Nobody likes to spend money before bf anyways.

3. Support!!!🤗

4. Do you all know hm these stats are? Angel wings, Mother of Cat mugs and lamb on sweater?

5. Stop spamming your shit

6. I can support this it would take us back to before the furniture and back to back hunts it gave us a chance to do wars and we had better hunts and more originality

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.