LIMITED-TIME CONTENT šŸ„³ There's a Party in Single City! šŸ„³

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. I linked my ATA & still havenā€™t received rewards ?? ):

2. Its not instant. If its been over 2 days and you still havnt got anything (if you have passed the tiers) then send a help ticket

3. Is there a guide on the requirements per living room upgrade? I tried visiting the Single City forum and thereā€™s nothing much in there. I just need to know how much Iā€™ll have to spend on which deals to get me there.

--Tifa likes this.
  4. Need to upgrade all the rooms. Atm im stuck on a glitched living room where need a tier 2 furni in it. But id say after that it will just be upgrade all the rooms again. So just alot of cash

5. I'm on lvl 10 and it's getting hard the long wait time and the $ is the main issue but hoping for lvl 18 without having to spend real $. I'm #2 so faršŸ˜.

Lumi likes this.
  6. What if you already linked your ata account before this event?

7. Does it still counted?

-Gon- likes this.
  8. As long as your account is linked, you should be fine

Incantation likes this.
  9. In order to get your rewards you must link then complete a question till it says crossover then it will ask you which ATA game you want to receive rewards on

10. Yes. Ata encouraged people to do it before the event started incase they came across issues

Incantation likes this.
  11. why cant i sign up? it always says that username already used?

12. Instead of trying to create an account you need to click the login option!

MizzRedd and Day like this.
  13. Thank you!!

14. Hi I only get the reward for level 5 but level 3 is not sent to me

15. Send a help ticket they wont see it here

Incantation likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

This is a joke right? All that time and effort for a starter furniture version of a 999 that cant be upgraded or traded?? Thanks for the disappointment..

iCandyy, TattedMamii and BlueChew like this.
  17. Its what was given last time

Gossamer and --Tifa like this.
  18. Last time? What last time? And what about the many of us who weren't in it last time? They show pics of 999s and a stat with 250/250. Now, the stat is decent, don't get me wrong, but getting to level 12 in that game, even in a week, requires a lot of logging in for resource collection and some of the upgrades take days. If what's shown was different from what we'd normally see, then saying so seems more than appropriate.

This is worse than starter furniture since it cant even be upgraded. No chance I can use it in my room, so now it's only good for a rate my room IF it fits the theme. I'll stick by my comment of "thanks for the disappointment"

iCandyy likes this.
  19. Its what they give for every new game launch they have or every crossover event they do the furniture is always rare but not upgradable or tradable its incentive and most new players would kill to get a 999 like that

20. I would love to get that 999 I don't care that it is not tradable I am greatful for furniture