NEW FEATURE 🎓PIMD MAKEOVER💄

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Ligit question. Are yous babyfying the game? Coz this art style is very attractive to kids. Like i would expect to see this shiny bright art style on a game made for kids 8-12.

I do kinda like it but thats the thing. With how my brain works im more drawn to child intended games/shows. But even for me with some hunts they seem to childish

2. The hunt idea thread already exists. It has for probly a couple years now

renamed40699 likes this.
  3. Where's Campus Nurse and Mr.Cash new looks?

SleepyHollow and Guy like this.
  4. It’s a shame jd looks like a cheap clean ripoff of Ed Sheehan instead of his unique party self; even took away his scruffy like beard

Missio and _HeIium_ like this.
  5. Naomi, back again with an after thought -
    So we going to make the "NPC" for purchase or?
    Because if not I can't see why the adjustment needed to match the new cartooney/lifeless look.

6. My girl Alexa looks different 🥰 Barely recognize her

7. don’t listen to the ppl stuck in the past, the new art style looks so great !!! i love that you guys are making this a more modern looking game and giving our npcs more definition and storylines — a lot of us have been asking for that for years!

also DAMN alexa’s a baddie 😍

8. They’re all definitely pretty good but something about JD doesn’t exactly feel right. Seems a bit too clean? 😅

suki and _HeIium_ like this.
  9. i miss my party boy JD! and why did he shave his beard? it was the most known thing about him 🥲

Missio, suki and _HeIium_ like this.
  10. Glad that era of design is over, wish we had the more highly detailed stuff like KaW.

SweetKryptonite and buscemily like this.
  11. Okay, but I want them as avatars that we can buy. 🌚

12. I want Cordelia as avatar please ✋😭

buscemily and SinisterNyx like this.
  13. I love Cordelia even more now. 🖤

buscemily likes this.
  14. I’m talking specified over more than just hunts 💀

15. Loving the yasssified versions of the gang 🧡

Guy and buscemily like this.
  16. 💯 Alexa could get it 😂😂🧡

buscemily likes this.
  17. Can i have alexa🥰

buscemily likes this.
  18. Quinn is still cute…as always🫶🏻

buscemily likes this.
  19. it’s 17+ but im assuming they’re trying to target teens/young adults around the 17-22 mark. the old avatars were very outdated and the game has to keep up with the trends and styles of gen z to do well!

buscemily likes this.