EVENT πŸ‘ΈπŸ’‚ Queen and Countryside 🏰🐴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, May 20, 2022.

1. I'm liking the addition of the rare ppotd special stats drops lately. Please keep this going forward ATA πŸ˜„πŸ§‘

2. I just want to horse av πŸ₯²πŸ˜­

C-Rome, Destinyy and Lumi like this.
  3. wtf is this..

xXMagicienneXx likes this.
  4. I love this hunt and the raffle even, take my money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Destinyy likes this.
  5. Does the furniture look a bit boarblamesh to anyone else? I think the only thing I like is the poster. The avis aren't my style, but at least they aren't naked.
    Every single time, tho, I get excited for the new hunt just to be disappointed once I reach the forums. I think a lot of people just want something new and exciting, something we've never done or haven't done in a long while. At this point, I'd take a PvP hunt, just to make things interesting!

Campus, Ayse and 1ZUMI like this.
  6. The horse avatars 😍

C-Rome, Destinyy and 1ZUMI like this.
  7. ok πŸ§β€β™€οΈ

8. this one isn’t so bad, they’ve been doing a good job at brainstorming filler hunts even if the execution isn’t quite what people might want. Always love seeing the new things ATA’s designers come up with

-Johnny_cakes- likes this.
  9. I’ll be honest I hated the past 4-5 hunts couldn’t even force myself to play for one of them

10. I got it from the 1st lite box i opened. But i wanted female oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11. I kinda like itπŸ‘€

Destinyy likes this.
  12. My british heart is floating ❀️❀️❀️❀️

I love the idea but they could have match the room with the avis tho. The room looks like it will fit straight from the Braveheart movie or Vikings. If you have seen the English buildings/rooms in there. The avis look more sophisticated than the room.

DoIIface and Lumi like this.
  13. How long is this hunt?
    Did not see end date.
    ATA, please reply.

14. It’s a two week hunt. You can see the fine frame in the side story

15. I like the diversity of the hunt, I dont think I've gotten to see any sort of British hunt in a couple years. I think the avatars are decent, maybe some hair issues with where it looks a tad unnatural on one. I'm glad you're sticking with cleaner avatars with less blush than before, I am beginning to enjoy the avatars more again. The theme of the hunt, looking into a bit of the English countryside I think the furniture could've been amazing with cottage vibes, I am not a fan of the furniture you did put out. Avatars fit that vibe nicely! Love the Raven skin, not big on the other two. Corgi skin is a tad too basic I think, just feels bleh but he do be lookin snazzy. I like the style of the box, I like y'all are being more creative with box designs. Appreciating still the Basic + VIP change thing going on so please keep doing that! As for the story for this hunt, I don't mind it and I think it's good. The introduction seemed fitting! Loving the stat item drops for Pro parties, I think it's been wonderful to promote pro parties better. Also adorable! Would try to get. Although I don't like the furniture you guys put out, the details put into making it though looks nice. I can see plenty detail in all the wood pieces and windows. I think there's lots of improvement being made since the previous hunts, so keep it up with the improvements and I look forward to seeing it.

MayaTheHopeful, Shpook and shcary like this.
  16. How do we Get that BLUE STRANGE BOX ?

17. It randomly drops from potd

FishBoy likes this.