Introducing Me

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by FreeBrittany, May 2, 2022.

1. Since a couple people seem to think I’m an alt…

Hi! My name is Brittany. I used to play three years ago before graduating college and starting a really amazing career as @Brittany. I’m currently working on getting that name cleared since I have no access to that old account. :)

*cough*grant*cough* clear me lol

But, as a little reintroduction I’m 22, and a Cancer! (quite literally when I was younger lmao) I started when I was 13 and met my best friend, Crystal. Probably my longest friend, and at one point in time all my friends in real life knew she was a lost sister lol! 👯‍♀️
    Definitely added so much spice and happiness for me to the game.

Things I do on my off time:
    Hiking, skiing, traveling the United States as an ultrasound tech (RVT 2022 💅🏽) and hopefully other countries soon. Super into alignment and astrology. If you ever want your natal chart read I’m your girl! 😜 Also, quantum entanglement and conspiracies!!

Anywho, that’s me! Hope everyone’s been absolutely having an amazing and blessed life 🤍🦋

Ahh I thought this was off topic! But this works too I supposed 😎

Muschi likes this.
  2. Good luck to getting your account back!

3. I’m sayingggg it’s my Gmail password I forgot too. I’ll take it as a sign lmao

Seriously likes this.
  4. You can still get the account back. My google acc got hacked so i completely deleted it. And at the same time forgot my login for this acc. All you gotta do is anser the security questions and you can ask them to change the email linked to your acc as well

Muschi likes this.
  5. Hold up okay let me try omg ty lol

6. Algoodz

7. I also love my toes sucked

Muschi likes this.
  8. I got you bby

Muschi likes this.
  9. Omg hi Brittany! Glad to see you back. Forums is dead. Hope u can get your account back this is Hailey / firebends btw