STORY PASS 🧝Fantasy in My Dorm🧚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, Mar 17, 2022.

1. That’s only your preference for the story & if you want a male or female love interest in the story, if you read it. If you picked feminine avatars, that’s what you’ll get 💜

Lumona likes this.
  2. A team of artists work on PIMD 👀 its never just solely 1 artist 👍🏼

3. Love these avis tho !! 🖤🐝 first story pass in a while I rly liked :0

4. Again all the male (mascaline avis) look terrible. :c

xCarmilla and AzazeI like this.
  5. They aren’t perverted…? Are you sure you know what ‘pervert’ means?

6. Ofc VIP pass must contain half naked avis🐄

xCarmilla and Ballerina like this.
  7. These story passes have not been up to my liking 😒 They been so dull and lacking flavor 🥱

8. Hi, I don't understand how to activate the Fantasy door Key... Why can't I trade it ? I am so confuse

9. These are soooo cute 😭

10. I haven't bought anything on this game in over a year. Y'all really made me throw down money for this. I hate y'all. I love the avi, ngl, but I'mma complain about it until I get all of them.

Dr_thc, -MidnightTaro- and Muschi like this.
  11. From your experience, how possible is it to get to the highest tier without doing lots and lots of ec parties?
    What does the story normally contain? Is there some hard roadblocks or can i count on it, that if i invest that much money and get the vip pass, i have good chances to finish it?

Pindakaas likes this.
  12. Same qs ...

13. They're so cute! I love it

14. How do the fantasy dorm key works ? I can't find the way to do chapter one I am so confuse !

15. I'm a daily and regular player and I never got the final tier of avis without joining ec clubs. It really takes the stress out of it, too. I'm going to have to do it to get both male and female avis in time.

16. The second questions changes the story, but doesn't impact the rewards.
    Love who you want to love :D

17. I love these so much! If you're selling the VIP pass hmu. 👀

18. Omg. ELVES 😍😍😍 my favorite!

I love it I love it I love it I love it.
    Did I mention I LOVE IT? 😍😍😍😭

KissMySass and FieryTigress like this.
  19. It should automatically start the story. Checm your phone to see if it's showing up there.

20. Love the Avis!!