BRING BACK THOSE OLD ASS AVATARS FROM BACK IN THE DAY

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Feb 27, 2022.

1. I was looking through the avatar shop
    The monthly avatar shop
    And I realize
    Where the fuck is the Classic Avatar Shop?
    I'm talking OGs of OGs
    So you walking around in pub right
    You see some weird dude with a weird avatar
    And you're like damn that avatar is dope
    You wall the dude
    Only to see that the avatar is like 7 yrs
    I dunno about yall but 7 yrs ago I was a pimd fetus
    I wasn't even pimd-born
    Must we suffer because we didn't play the game when other mofos played the game, ATA? Must we suffer because other mofos neglected they wives to grind and get a pimd avatar when it was NEW
    MUST WE? TELL ME.
    TELL ME DAMMIT

SO AS THE FORUM GOD EMPERIOR KING
    I propose a CLASSIC MONTHLY AVATAR SHOP that brings back all da old avatars.
    You can even rotate them.

Now now I know there's always that one mofo that's like "but ata won't make money "
    Like they work at ata HQ LOL

So I PROPOSE

CLASSICCOIN

These coins drop from da parties, da hunts, hunts tier awards and u can buy wit yo rl cash

CLASSICCOIN CAN BE USED TO BUY DA CLASSIC AVATARS ONLY

It will be a hit. AND WE WILL ALL GET DA AVATARS WE COULDN'T GET IN THOSE DAYS
    IT SHALL BE A HIT
    Cuz new IS old and old is new.
    Novelty baby.
    CIRCLE OF LIFE

2. What if ATA does a “Back to the Future” hunt/story pass/shards? (we can just do the hole shabang)

That way they can input everybody’s favorite old avatars. AND the community pays for it.

Edit: By the way I only read your title. Good idea though.

DanaDangerous likes this.
  3. countless other threads with the same topic have already been made, one of them is still active. is your constant need to be the centre of attention indicative of childhood neglect or something? are you a middle child?

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  4. Or maybe because he’s the only constant poster at this point. Let’s face it: Forums are pretty much boring now. Everybody who used to post has either gone inactive or is too busy irl to post.

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  5. You Seriously didn't have to decimate them like that

Seriously likes this.
  6. Have a like lol after seriously decimated you I can't even get myself to wreck you too so take a like 😭

Seriously likes this.