Idea for a hunt in the future?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -_The-Angel_-, Feb 19, 2022.

?

Would you like this kind of Hunt?

1. Yes

46.2%
  2. No

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Well this got way out of hand and way off topic. Suggest thread lock? Interesting ideas! but there's a separate existing thread for hunt suggestions. Please do not create duplicate threads. 8k drops was the increase due to the higher stat base that now exists 10 years later. Opening boxes, being active, using care packages, etc and you could hit over 8k drops easy in a 2 week hunt. Even 2k drops a day nets you 28k in 2 weeks. The old threshold of 3.5k drops was entirely too low to present a challenge making the game worth playing. Much love and peace πŸ’™πŸ’‹

LeeJarrett and _DuruLove_ like this.
  2. I understand you - as in the original creator of this thread - may have seen other existing threads about hunt suggestions in the forums; where the idea β€œmay be” to use a poll to see how many people are interested in your idea/suggestion or may not be interested.
    Thought, if you would like to see other hunts suggestions; here’s the link : Hunt thread suggestion

3. you are welcome to check my showcase lol. i was able to get 6k-10k drops each hunt when i started w less stats than you and little to no ec parties 🀷

_DuruLove_ likes this.

4. That's true

5. Shut up πŸ™„

6. Your right bro sorry i dont support u that time now i realise it she is disrespectful with our guys who helped her and voted for her and said many bad word and she even break up with his bf who helped her so much here and there she cheated on him with her ex bf she is really mean girl πŸ’”

LeeJarrett and _DuruLove_ like this.
  7. Right

8. You shut up crazy girl πŸ’€ guys don't waste your time and vote for this stupid girl πŸ™‚

LeeJarrett likes this.
  9. Lol

10. I have a problem with that screaming (caps) at me saying I'm retarded and stupid and rude and asking what's wrong with me when I very calmly explained why the suggestion can't be implemented. Besides, ATA isn't even going to read this thread πŸ˜‚

11. Yo, look up ign JaylaPotter, an alt I literally made after I read this thread and got attacked. Look how many drops I have, and I didn't even play AT ALL last weekend (all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and won't play this weekend either. Again, check how many drops that acc has. And I know for a fact I'll be able to get 8k by the end of the hunt. It's possible. I haven't used any DNs, and only did one cat party and maybe one or two pizza parties. I've been lbh hopping mostly, and one day I actually had to spend the day doing fake art and other easy parties (i.e. earning no hunt drops) because big clubs wouldn't let me in.

Also, people have tried to calmly and rationally tell you why your original hunt suggestion isn't feasible for ATA to make happen, and you and your bf and all your little minions are attacking us for no reason.

Again, REQUESTING LOCK, thread has gone off-topic and people are resorting to insults and dismissals