New Furniture Space.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by EL-Dorado, Feb 19, 2022.

?

More furniture should be added?

This poll will close on Feb 19, 2072 at 11:30 AM.
  1. Hell yeah😍

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Nahh

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. [​IMG]
    That marked place is a empty spot ATA can add 1 more furniture option. (399/799)
    Anything that's gives profit to ATA. I hope everybody will like if we can add a furniture there.

2. Nahh coz then its to crowded

GoddessHailey likes this.
  3. Yes maybe but it will make form more stronger.

4. What kinda things would even go there tho that doesnt look like its just been shoved there to fill a spot

5. Maybe a fruit basket and we have to fill the basket with fruits & chocolates whic we have to collect from hunt boxes.

6. Or maybe a dorm pet or it can be yo rs's replica.

7. Yeah, the dorm already feels pretty crowded as it is. I like that spot because it feels like I could stand there and admire my dorm (and wish my real one was even an inkling similar đŸ€Ł)

8. I like the idea of this. I wouldn’t want a fruit basket though. We can do a collectible. Instead of shards that chill in your showcase, it can be something that sits in the dorm. “Extras” will be randomly dropped and will automatically be added to the furniture in the dorm. It can be like a tier thing (like PokĂ©mon how they evolve or when you get tier avis in story passes). Stats should definitely raise for each tier. I think it should be something that can be found like in Molly’s Corner. But in order to upgrade/evolve it, the “drops” should come from ec parties. Maybe it can be like a story pass, with a story attached to it. I think that would be fun. Idk

9. What an idea đŸ„°đŸ„°â€ïž