POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Im 100% sure i dont want to fight other players haha, just didn’t know what these stats items are used for :)

2. They also determine your rank in your club and on the leaderboards (not hunt/XC). Also, just because you don't willingly decide to PvP, doesn't mean other players won't eventually hit you. It's good to be protected in case that happens. People with very little stats are extremely easy targets.

Also, they're collectors' items! You can choose to trade stats for ones you think are cute, try to collect high value ones, etc. Of course, you could flat out sell all your stats for something like furni you like instead, but again, having an empty showcase makes you a target since you have little protection against hits.

3. When does the collectation fest xc appear/happen? I want to climb that leaderboard. How much drops I would need to get 1st?

Ty

4. Wow you are a good question 😂

5. You need the most to get 1st. Its impossible to say a number. It depends how much money people decide to spend at that time. Ive seen it at about 8k sometimes. And sometimes ive seen it at about 40k

Hoal, MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  6. I have seen 237k

Dhiwatah, MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  7. Yehh i think ive seen way up that high at times to. Think thats a combo of flash sessions and opening boxes

Muschi likes this.
  8. All Lite boxes of collection from last 4 ,5 hunts, timer boxes and flashes and obviously monthly booster package.
    These combo can take you to lb.

9. Yup

10. Hey guys, I've always been told max plunder is either

KCS x 15m or MCS x 15b

But I was recently told it's just your CS x 15? No matter your CS, and no billions or millions with the 15.

CS x 15

Is that right? I feel like that doesn't make much sense, but I wanted to make sure what I've been doing is correct as fairly high stat people are telling me it's CS x 15 instead.

11. Cs means combined stats.
    If you only do kcs /mcs x 15 no M or B its pointless.

12. Read this THREAD & THIS THREAD you will get it.

13. You are 16.8mcs. So for you you would do.
    16.8 x 15,000,000,000 (15b)
    And thats how much you need spent on tuts.

If you were 16.8kcs you would do.
    16.8 x 15,000,000 (15m)
    And thats how much you would need spend on tuts.

Heise, Campus, Iriesa and 1 other person like this.
  14. NOT A QUESTION BUT A Suggestion🥵… you should make an actual club bank for the the club🥴. So like everyone can pitch in some cash to help buy club spots . Or it as an actual bank to store ec and money but for the club 🥴… just a suggestion tho

15. Ata will never see this coz this is just a question thread. We are just other players. But also i can see the point of that but i can see it going very wrong. People being like. Give me my fuckn ec back. N whatever when they wanna leave. Or people will use it qs q way to trade ec which got removed from the game for a reason.

16. They told me to post here tho… crazy 🥴 😩😩😩

17. Probly ment the suggestion thread

Muschi likes this.
  18. How do you make your own club?

Campus likes this.
  19. From the main screen click the club tab at the bottom, click start club! From there, you can name it etc. And start a club for 200mil cash or 100ECs 💙💙 hope that helps @Elizabeth11894

20. Never use ec to do it idk why its still a option its a rip off

MayaTheHopeful and Campus like this.