Egg 1.0

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by BBYGRLCELESTE, Feb 3, 2022.

1. So- this is my first forum post, have mercy.

I wanted to know about what keeps people in the game. For example, I’ve been building a collection of egg related items. That keeps me busy in game without becoming burnt out.

What all do you do? Do you stay for the people, the Avis? Let me know!

iTempest, BH-Pi and explodo like this.
  2. [​IMG]

I stay for the social interaction. I found cutest little egg for you.

BBYGRLCELESTE likes this.
  3. I adore you, thank you for the social interaction~

4. Idk what im doing here. The game is boring as fuck. Yet i keep coming back. I dont understand

5. I play to make alts and I have a target of making 100 alt accounts and support my main account. I wish I have a main account lol.

6. I stay for some of this hunts. Like I was recently inactive for a couple of them. I came back before the V-Day hunt because it’s my favorite. I love collecting avatars too. I have 500+

7. PIMD Addiction is strong tbh- do you usually take breaks then come back?

8. Wow! What was your first hunt Avis?

9. Do you use all of those alts to get stats? How do you keep them all linked?!

10. No

11. My keyboard saves mails with password so it's easy to switch between accounts.

12. What device do you use? That’s really helpful!

13. Some baker one three years ago. I’ll post ss of avis

14. [​IMG] [​IMG]

EL-Dorado likes this.
  15. Gosh- what are your favorite Avis btw?

16. I like collecting items even if they’re just pixels 😂. And currently I’ve been trying to catalogue past items in search of potential items I’d like. Finding friends is a nice incentive too especially when you look out for each other’s collection items. For example, I help a friend collect egg items (among a few other things) too! And she helps search for lemon items for me :D The pimd addiction might be really strong, so I just stick around curious of what they’ll come out with next.

17. Oh my gosh you sum it up so well! It’s so many things that keep people coming back, just some things draw certain people into the game more.

18. Collecting, admiring, categorizing, making an item out of multiple items (bentos, spinners, etc).

It’s a very human trait. Since the beginning of our time, we’ve created logs & collected data to pass on or use in the present.

I love collecting avatars, showcase items, and what not.

The beautiful art of this game helps a ton & the hunt stories keep it interesting.

They won’t ever make an identical avatar or stat item because of the rotating artists I’m sure they have on hand, and the ever changing meta of pop culture.

I’ve taken breaks but I’ve always come back. 4-5 year strong.

Gacha is such an addiction.

Have a lovely day Egg

19. I also want to add that the community is incredibly impressive.

This forum holds massive databases for avatars, furniture, and more.

The collective effort of one person, many persons, can create great things and I admire that.

Even off the game forum, there are entire Line or Discord communities dedicated to the micro aspects of this game like the ones I listed above (trading/price checking/etc).

I wasn’t much of a social player (still am not) but I do love the people around me in this game.
    I love my club & I love our silly interactions in chat. 😊
    So that definitely helps quite a bit when it comes to aspect of continuing to play the game.

As for what got me into the game, it was when I was getting volleyed by a friend and some random.

Watching the numbers made me realize the simple yet intricate nature of the game.