UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Thats a rule on every online game. What dev would want people drawing others away from their game

Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  2. you donโ€™t get silenced for mentioning a video game, you get silenced for asking people to add you on third party apps in order to play those games.

Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  3. Yea i know that and its lame๐Ÿ˜‚ i could see if it was discord or sum which the whole entire pimd is on but whatever ๐Ÿ’€

4. That's because asking for 3rd party can also lead to sharing personal information.
    What people share in PMs is up to them, but otherwise it's strongly discouraged to share or promote sharing personal information in public channels. Hence why asking people "add me on Xbox" or "hmu for my tiktok!" is silencable but discussing a game or a tiktok video in general is not. Especially because (unfortunately) kids do make it onto this app and share this information because they don't know any better.

Joy, Muschi, Campus and 4 others like this.
  5. See i love how calm your response was and dont get me wrong i dont entirely disagree with the policy my argument is the picking and choosing, plus right if thats the case why is discord only allowed? Discord can do everything any other app can do as far as communication etc, so whats the difference.

6. Ata have a pimd discord. Also they dont pick and choose. Mods silence everyone who breaks tou.

7. Asking for others discord/discord servers is still against ToU, only discussing and promoting PIMDs discord is allowed because thats able to be monitored and it's ATA related.
    If you ever get silenced for 3rd party when you were simply discussing something and not specifically asking for adds outside Pimd, then I'd urge you to write in a ticket to appeal the silence.

I know ToU can be confusing, my PMS are always open if you have questions regarding if something is silencable. I'll be glad to help ๐Ÿ’›

Not-Indi-Mood and Muschi like this.
  8. Thank you๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ Respect

Delight likes this.
  9. Man if i said they pick and choose then they pick and choose๐Ÿ˜‚ i already talked to a mod i have better understanding now.

10. O yes sorry master of all who knows everything of everything. What you say is always the truth of how things be. Bow down to thee

Muschi and Intoxication like this.
  11. Yeah act right๐Ÿ˜†

12. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ grow up

13. Hop off my sack๐Ÿ’€

14. I got silenced for writing the age 15 instead of 25
    Please unsilence my a
    It really isnโ€™t fair

15. Send a help ticket if you wanna try get unsilenced. Posting here wont do anything

Muschi likes this.

16. As said above, the only way to appeal a silence is to submit a help ticket. Submitting to Forums doesn't do anything.
    It'll take 1-3 days for them to get back to you.

Campus and Muschi like this.
  17. How do you send a help ticket cuz the same thing happened to me

18. Cog in top left. Tap help. Write the ticket with as much detail as possible. Tap submit. Expect to wait a few days or so they get hundreds of tickets a day

Muschi and Intoxication like this.
  19. โ€œCliMAte cHAngE iS NoT REaL pROvE mE wRoNgโ€๐Ÿ˜‘

20. Le Gasp! Gee Wilikers it isn't?! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Skyrim likes this.