CONTEST WINNERS 🎟 WINNERS of the BLACK FRIDAY RAFFLE 🎁

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Dec 1, 2021.

1. I mean they spent ec to buy the tickets so it’s still fair🤷‍♀️Not like they won for doing absolutely nothing

2. Ofc an alt won. Definitely alt of some reseller who will now have even more bentos so thry don't have to buy them this week

PhantastiC, Yimi, Springsteen and 6 others like this.
  3. Smart to actually participate from alts cuz the more chance you win too. Won't make much difference the entry would still be in a way ig

Espacio and lustylegend like this.
  4. I thought I was salty 😂

Awesome_Chick21 and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  5. It’s a fair game!

SavageNixi3 likes this.
  6. I bet every single one of y'all up in here complaining and hating has a alt

7. At the end of the day it was a raffle, whoever wins is completely random while you may be upset an alt won they got tickets like the rest of us so it’s a fair win, that’s the risk with raffles. Also all prizes are not out yet so you could still win something so be patient

PhantastiC, Iriesa, yam and 11 others like this.
  8. Me Salty Asf Cause I Don't Have A Alt.!! Didn't even think of that haha :(:oops:

Chunkeh, wittymayur and renamed9770 like this.
  9. Exactly! They entered the same way everyone else did. But I’m sure the people complaining wouldn’t be complaining if it was their alt that won. They just used their resources to give them more chances of winning🤷‍♀️

yam, Neytiri, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  10. Definitely jealous because you’re telling me I had 55 tickets and didn’t win anything 💀 but it’s fine

11. They haven't sent out all the rewards yet, you still might have won.

Muschi likes this.
  12. you could’ve won still! The 3rd place grand prize winners weren’t announced but you could be one of those 100🥰 tbh my fingers are crossed that you are one❤️

Muschi and renamed9770 like this.
  13. alt or no alt the same number of ecs were spent to buy the tickets overall… what difference does it make if they were spread out across different accounts? just saying

yam, MayaTheHopeful, Muschi and 6 others like this.
  14. Everyone had a chance even if it's alts, no need to get all upset about it. Like they said in the beginning they'll be doing more raffles in the future. Congratulations to the winners.

yam, Muschi, Ginnabon and 4 others like this.
  15. Seems like ata gifted themselves 5000ecs

16. How do we even know for sure it's an alt? 😂 Y'all gonna get mad at noobs for winning cats and ecs on the spinner next? 🤣

yam, Espacio, iBabieRaine and 4 others like this.
  17. You gave the grand prize to a noob. Ata wtf

Springsteen, annaa-a and Musi like this.
  18. Congrats to everyone that won!!

19. Y’all wouldn’t be complaining if it was your alt that won , they had the same chance everyone else did

Puma, zacq, yam and 8 others like this.
  20. That "noob"/"alt" still bought tickets. They had as much right to win as anyone else who bought tickets. Raffles are about ✨luck✨ It's not about how long you've been playing, how high your stats are, or even how many tickets you bought. Saying ATA should revoke their prize and give it to someone more active is like saying someone who works a job should have their paycheck taken completely away and given to somebody who worked more hours 🤦

Puma, Iriesa, yam and 14 others like this.