Auto speedup

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -iSHARKY-, Aug 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What I the speed up reward boxes that we get oh so many of had a auto open option! Where we have to hold button for 5 seconds and it opens like 20 at a time or even until we click out of it.

2. Meh. Stop hording them

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  3. Months ago someone eles also got this idea but no use. Its a big No. Enjoy opening boxes 1 by 1 to get thrilled πŸ˜‚

LeeJarrett likes this.
  4. Nahh its been suggested a fuck ton of times by a fuck load of people. Not just 1 person a few months ago. People just dont check shit before posting the same thread

5. Some of them also copy ideas tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LeeJarrett likes this.
  6. A
    And that

LeeJarrett likes this.
  7. I just hate opening them 1 by 1

8. Just don't open. Some players save them and keep them just to show off their collection. Try it its fun too.

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  9. If you dont like opening them then dont open them. If you want whats in them then you wouldnt of even made this thread. In the time it took you to make this theead you couldnof had at least 10 boxes open

10. Well that is true no argument there

11. Pleeeeeeaaaaaase ATA

12. Stop being lazy

13. Stuff like this has been suggested hundreds of times; it's like the new trading avatars suggestion XD Anyway, it's not gonna happen because it'll create a ton of lag, stop cluttering forums, blah, blah

Requesting lock @Atlas

Muschi likes this.
  14. It has indeed been suggested a lot on other threads and many times on the discord server, so I will lock as a duplicate. Who knows if they'll do something similar to Heckfire's multi box opening. Maybe we'll see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.