No Help from Ata

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Wednesday_NaruLunaDragonMalice, Aug 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so I can't seem to get help from support to get my alt back and I can't even make new requests. Its wrong to treat someone that has spent money on your app this way. I am a customer of your app.

2. What did you say and what did they say back

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  3. And how did you lose access to your alt

4. It doesn't matter but I simply asked for help getting my alt back and they refuse to help.

5. After a update I logged out of the account and either the data came up wrong or I was hacked. But I can't get help from ata about it and I can't ask for help because they don't allow me too

6. It does matter. Ata do help where they can. How you worded it might make a difference

7. Did you have the acc linked to a email or facebook account before logging out?

8. ^ almost certainly not.

They put a lot of effort into getting players to do that. I think all new players after a certain date had to do it as part of the tutorial or it was streamlined for them.

They don't want to deal with it anymore.

You need to be polite with them and look out for yourself.

9. If you're having issues sending a help ticket, you can try clearing your cache or reinstalling the app.

If that doesn't work, you may be able to send a ticket from an alternate account or device.

They should be able to help you recover your account as long as you are able to answer the questions they provide you with. If you aren't able to answer those questions then they cannot prove you own the account and therefore cannot help you retrieve it.

Hope this helps!
    Locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.