Variety on spinner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Goofy23, Jul 14, 2021.

1. I get 4 pimdinis never a cat or 2x pay certificate or anytbing good except thanks for couple of charms

2. Ok and? High value items arnt ment to be easy to get. Be happy you getting the extra free shit at all

3. But like im always happy to be donated your chibis if you dont consider them to be any good

4. πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

5. I think my spinner wheel is actually broken? Or glitched to say the least. For almost a month and a half, all I’ve received is the cash prize, dns, or crackers the goldfish. 95% of the time, it’s the cash prize.

And it isn’t like just any cash prize on the wheel, it’s the same prize in the exact same spot every time. Before, I’d get chibis, monthly spinner items, 1ec, or monthly boxes. Hell, I was sometimes even lucky enough to win moneydogs and hypnocats.

Now I’m just stuck on this eternal loop of cash prizes, 1dn, or crackers the goldfish. I’ve tried contacting for help 3 times and every time they reached back and told me nothing is wrong with my prize wheel, but I really think it’s glitched 😭😭

6. x2 but that’s on my alt…I used to think it was cursed πŸ₯΄ now I know that there’s others who are having the same problem…πŸ˜ͺ

7. Sorry to hear that you’re going through the same thing 😭 I was hoping that with the next update, it would fix, but I just checked and saw there was an update 2 weeks ago and I’m still having the problem 😩
    Is yours still giving you the same prize? What prize are you stuck getting?

8. Its not a glitch. You were just getting lucky before. Cash is the most common proxe to win. You are comsidered lucky if you get something other then cash. Try manually spinning it before you start it

9. Really? But I’ve had to have spun the wheel over at least 250 times by now and 95% of the spins lands in the exact same spot. It’s the cash prize right after the party animal chibi. And I have tried spinning the wheel manually before spinning. If I place it a couple of prizes before or after that spot, the wheel just makes a full spin before landing on the cash prize. Same results if I place it exactly on that spot.
    It just feels like I should’ve literally gotten anything else other than that exact same spot cash prize, 1dn, or crackers the goldfish by now 😭😣

10. If you really think its a glitch then do basic trouble shooting.
    1. Restart your phone. It needs a reboot every now and then to function proply.
    2. Uninstall and reinstall the game. This fixes most small bugs and glitches
    If none of them fix it and you are sure it must be a bug then send a help ticket

11. I’ve tried uninstalling and installing like twice times now and still the same results. Just tried rebooting my phone and same thing. And I have tried sending a help ticket 3 times and all 3 times, they said nothing was wrong with my account.
    I guess I’m just stuck on winning the exact same cash prize for forever. 😭

12. Then theres nothing more that can be done. It will change eventuly. 250 spins isnt fuck all tbh. Ive had moments where get the same thing for a while to. It will change eventuly

13. Yeah, that’s true. I just don’t know if I should save my spinners or use them until I get a different prize πŸ˜…

14. I always save them till a monthly set that i like then use them all up. Then once all used start saving again. Usul have 250-400 spins