EVENT 🍓✨Berried Treasure!✨🍓

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Overseas tho..

2. This hunt is cute❤️

Intoxication likes this.
  3. Overseas? Canada is right about the U.S.

MarBaby788 and Intoxication like this.
  4. *above

MarBaby788 likes this.
  5. Can I actually get a cute avi? These hunts are just teases unless you have unrealistically high stats . I’ve been playing for over 5 years and never spent a dime in the game, if you’re lucky you will get a hunt floor and hunt poster lmfao 🤣

Akame likes this.
  6. Thank you I didn’t realize they already did those. Although the horror camping trip one doesn’t look exactly like a camping trip so maybe they can make a new one

7. I would like a haunted amusement park type hunt

8. i suggest this forum post , there’s lots of amazing suggestions there and it’s a great post to share what you’d like to see in the future!

Sabrina4949 and Muschi like this.
  9. I was wondering when this hunts themed gifts are coming out?... its like day 3 😅😓

Fawn, -Gon- and -Snowyy- like this.
  10. Yeah lol ata went ahead i wish i could get the box girl avi 😫😫❣️

Intoxication likes this.
  11. Being in a different country doesnt void copyright....

12. Oh😂 I thought this game came from overseas, not above North America 🤷‍♀️ Always thought overseas cuz some responses seem like Google Translate 👀

13. Its a Canadian company!

Muschi and iWillFoxingConfuseYou like this.
  14. does anybody know where the cute avi with the high waisted shorts & purse comes from?

15. 3rd and 4th side story

Brenley5, Muschi and Intoxication like this.
  16. I wish i wasted my bentos on this hunt, i like this better than the previous hunt

Brenley5 likes this.
  17. I am as in love and obsessed with this hunt as much as the creepy in pink one when I started playing lol I HAVE TO HAVE THIS WHOLE HUNTS EVERY THING OMG PIMD LURVVEEE😄💖🍓🍒

Intoxication likes this.
  18. Where in forums do we find the side stories ? Just search side stories in the search bar ?

19. Ditto

20. go to “other PIMD discussion” then tap story tiers and rewards, or you can just look up the thread “story tiers and rewards.”

Intoxication likes this.