THICKER AVATARS!!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TheJaydaPatrick, Jul 9, 2021.

1. The only thing that matters for avatars is the stats.

2. Tru votes No to fluffy avatars.

: (

3. Thick avi all the wayyy

SweetNSpicyPenguin likes this.
  4. A few more posts and a few more likes then we can show ata!!! Help me spread the word!🤗

5. I want customizable avatars!! We can pick and choose the clothes hair eyes and even weight!!

6. Ooo I love that thought as well!!

Buwbuw likes this.
  7. Shes a troll. You and thousands of other noobs have said the same thing. Its not gonna happen

iMavis and Muschi like this.
  8. I’m not a troll! You’re the troll that pretends to be stupid with some learning disabilities💀bump up ur shitty little confession thread

9. What so learning disabilities are fake and anyone who says they have 1 is lying? iight lol

Hag and Muschi like this.
  10. We should be able to hear their footsteps through the screen

11. Ye I bumped ur old confession thread… I’m not a troll because I ask for custom Ava’s 👌🏻

12. Nahhh log out Kefo 🤣🤣

Muschi likes this.
  13. That defeats the fun of having to earn avis through hunts. But I mean if you wanna play a dress up game instead go ahead

iMavis and Muschi like this.
  14. Get ur ava through hunts,then style it the which ever way you’d like… 10ecs for a new hair style .. 50ecs for a different dress/shirt etc

15. Seems like a lot of work for the avatar artists and a lot of money to spend for players. I hope you realize how unreasonable this idea sounds

Hag likes this.
  16. With custom Ava’s you could buy more stats! 1k ecs for 10% more stats

17. Please! Players already spend stupid amounts on this game … 100ec to add 100lbs onto an avatar! Thicker Ava’s!

18. Okay so now you’re suggesting we pay to have more body type representation? Nice way to promote your cause

19. Yes! And if u don’t want to pay then just stick with ur hunt Ava,the artists have got to be payed and this game is also paying people’s wages…

iMavis and iTangerine like this.
  20. Thicker AVIS in Shard, Birthstone, Stone Form plz. Tradable Thicker AVIS would be great. Female and male. Husky/Chubby Series Plz.

SweetNSpicyPenguin likes this.