How to report the stuff?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Batista-, May 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy question during i have been waiting for a hour waiting you to reply a ticket and i made 2 tickets before you reply one question and close the ticket.. why the stuff act like that! If you don't wanna help just remove the support ticket so you don't be forced to reply.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž bad support. 1 hour waiting..

KasmosNight likes this.
  2. 1. We are not ata we are just other players
    2. You are not the only person that sends in help tickets. Ata gets hundreds of tickets a day. A 1hr response time is very short compared to how long it can be at times

-Batista- likes this.
  3. A lot of players are sending help ticket in a day. Wait for it. Donโ€™t spam

-Batista- likes this.
  4. Btw till now still didn't get help. I knew it's a weekend.

5. I don't spam. Go check my profile ig I'm an old player.

6. Sorry but not only you have sent tickets to ATA from help desk. Hundreds of people send tickets every day. Please keep keep calm and wait for reply from ATA. ATA will inspect deeply about your problems and will give you the best solution.

Thankyouโค๏ธ

-Batista- likes this.
  7. You seem like scolding players everytime ๐Ÿ˜‚

-Batista- likes this.
  8. Firstly it's not a big problem I'm just wondering why I'm the only one who got muted.. a lot of people said more bad words in the same case before and after me and they aren't muted bro that's all why the mods only saw me to mute me and others are free.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž just disappointed that's all.. feeling no fair in that.. beside in mute reason he said in campus during i was chatting in pub ๐Ÿ˜‚ looks like the mod was high or drunk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's funny at the same time but i hated that.

9. Lol just leave him ๐Ÿ˜‚i didn't even read what he wrote during he talks directly like he knows everything lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

10. Beside i can't log out during I'm muted so my brother can't log in. We use the same phone.. and we can't install clone app coz the phone storage is low beside clone apps lagging. ..

11. f

Feeling very bad for you. I know how its feel.

Silenceing policies changes sometimes please keep a eye on it too please.

Actually when you were taking in wc maybe you used some prohibited words or your sentences might be against Tou our Tos maybe.

All mods r not get active in a same time. Maybe when a mod get online he/she noticed you first.

Silenceing method takes a lilbit time to complete if any network issue happens by that time the other players msg may get lost. (just guessing)

Again please read latest silence policy for more knowledge so you wont get silence next time.

Buddy you can add me we can talk about it. Our knowledge will increase. Hahaha

-Batista- likes this.
  12. Oh woooowwww you had to wait 9hrs for a response how dare ata be so slow they should just delete their game

13. Getting silence is not a very big issue its just a warning. Devs are trying hard at their level best to keep community clean and good.

By maintaining good conduct in game and following Rules you wont get silence again and you can help other newcomers understanding the game coz its a bit complicated for newcomers if they were not guided properly they wont play long. Already game if filled with abandoned accounts and alts.

-Batista- likes this.
  14. No. 1 was for the 1st part of the post so that they know we arnt ata so we xant do anything about response time. And 2 was for the 2nd part of the post. I split it up to make it easy to read. I cant control how other people read what is said

-Batista- likes this.
  15. I wish ATA transfers all the tickets which they get from player every day to you. Only then you will understand why ATA replying late.
    But they don't t ignore.

-Batista- likes this.
  16. It was sarcasm. I know exacly how long ata take to respond sometimes. Read my 1st reply. But like im not a game dev and i have no interest in being 1. Im a tradie i cant sit on my ass that long. I 100% could help with alot of questions but im to straight up for most people to deal with. People seem to like being lied to a bit at least to make things easy

-Batista- and -Sett- like this.
  17. Sure ill read and try to understand your problems

-Batista- likes this.
  18. Support can take a few days to respond to a ticket depending on the day of the week and what events may be going on at the time. Please be patient.
    Locking

ClarissA1022 and -Batista- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.