PIMD RECOMMENDATION

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by IrrelevantPerson, May 1, 2021.

1. Everybody feels the hassle of repeatedly clicking "Repeat Action" on Parties, so I wanted to propose an idea that might change PIMD for the better.
    • Make a feature that will allow players to consume more energy (hits) per click.
    People might take advantage of this in Premium Clubs, so I also came with a solution.
    • The said feature will be added to Club Settings, through this manner it will be up to the Club Admins if they want their members to quickly unload energy on the party.
    With that being said, all clubs will be able to manipulate how fast their members can unload their energies off to parties.

2. I like the idea of options given because if you could just unload in one click during flash parties that would be brutal, I personally don't mind repeatedly tapping but I understand the flashing can be a problem because of epilepsy among other things.

Muschi and eileen like this.
  3. One of the best idea I've seen here. Thank you for recommending this, I hope ATA would consider

IrrelevantPerson likes this.
  4. I would love to be more specific on this one, but I'll get on it maybe when this post gets recognized.

5. this is actually a good ideaπŸ€”

6. Nahh its fine as is. Why people getting so lazy now days. Only change i would say is take away the flashing shit completely

Muschi and IrrelevantPerson like this.
  7. Honestly, that's why I suggested that if my idea ever get added to the game, it should be on Club's Settings so that players can choose if they want to join a club with easier unloads or the same old way of unloading.

8. Or people can just stop being lazy. If you to lazy to just move your finger up and down 20 odd times if that then theres something majorly wrong with you and you need to go see a dr to get nutrition levels checked

IrrelevantPerson likes this.
  9. i honestly have so much going on irl that is why I want my idea to be heard. You don't have to get all personal just because somebody has an idea that they think is good. You have some issues man, go see your local psychiatrist. Just a friendly advice.

10. Games are ment to be something fun to do in your spare time. If this game is feeling like a chore to keep up with then maybe its its to take a break and focus on your life

11. Whatever you say buddy, you have a great week. 😁

12. All clubs would probably have it turned on because it would mean they finish parties faster and more often.

13. more cry babies

14. Idk why these people are getting mad for people having ideas tbh. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

15. Most clubs who does potd would probably have it turned on, but those clubs who hosts premium parties can freely arrange if they want to have their clients unload faster. Flash parties would probably have this turned off tho.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.