False advertising

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then you better go get your eyes checked lol

2. Wow you don't know me at but you're good at coming up with silly conclusions I'm just a man that speaks truths and realities lol if you hate too bad

3. whats ur main tho

LeeJarrett and Ellyse like this.
  4. I am main why you trying to act like you gonna do something when we both know you wont lol🤦‍♂️

5. Never said i was gonna do something at all, nor did i imply i was, i simply i asked a question. boy you’re dumber than i thought.

LeeJarrett, Ellyse and Cinnabun like this.
  6. What you mean? I always say I'm fat. I'm not thick, I'm fat. If you have a problem with that, that's your problem, not mine🤷🏼‍♀

Atlas, Azari and Ghastly like this.
  7. We would hate for you to back out of that statement. Don't be such a tease.

LeeJarrett, Azari and Ghastly like this.
  8. Do it i dare you. Smash your phone. Then we dont needa see your trash threads

9. That's not nice at all make a thread and I'll trash It bad i dare you go on little boy make a thread and we'll see which thread is trash

10. Dino makes decent threads tho

Azari likes this.
  11. I bet they trash and mods lock this these people are crazy trying to slander me and make me look bad smh and clearly they dont like facts at all I cant spread the good word if they dont want it smh my next thread will be about religion yall clearly need god

12. Locking per OP request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.