Merry Christmas, Bruhhhhh.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by explodo, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Yo, Yo, Yo, waddup dudes?πŸ€” been a while since I posted one of these mf'ers, but anyway like always these forums really do be kinda not alive, bruh, what's up with that? Bruh.

Anyways dis ain't bout that.

Merry Christmas y'all :eek: and if you dont celebrate the greatest holiday in the history of holidays well have a great day dude, hope y'all and your families are safe and overall having a decent time β€” shit, with that aΕ›Ε›hole covid running around rampant, being a massive jerk plotting and shyt, Christmas probably sucks for some peeps, damn don't you just wanna get a bar of soap and scrub that mf'er 😑 so yeh it may not be the best situation for some peeps but we gotta make da best of it emrite, we can't decide where the wind blows but we can decide how to sail da raft emrite, now getem bruh

MERRY FOOKIN CHRISTMAS M8

FOOK COVID

#SWAG

Ye, it ain't Christmas today, but you only live once brah.

2. Ayy happy christmas to you too, guy 🌚

explodo likes this.
  3. Yo, dude, Merry Fookin' Christmas. GO FOOK SHYT UP.

4. Merry Christmas, your English has gotten a bit normal.
    I am assuming you are Gintoki

explodo likes this.
  5. Merry Christmas, chief Justice!

May all the holiday rituals live on to next year.

explodo likes this.
  6. Merry Christmas! I is celebrating today and it's my favourite Christmas ever, so. Good way to end a subpar year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

explodo likes this.
  7. Happy Birthday baby Jesus!!!!!!

explodo likes this.
  8. Merry Christmas

explodo likes this.
  9. MERRY FOKIN CHRISTMAS, MAY IT BE FILLED WITH JOY AND SWAGGER!

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  10. Waddup brahskiiiii, merry fokin hella fookin Christmas m8 you go fok shit up too!

11. Yo yo le Kefo, hope you're doing good bruh, ENJOY YOUR FOOKIN CHRISTMAS M8!!!!

12. HELL YEAH! THAT'S FOOKIN GREAT! Hell FOOKIN YEAH! YOU ENJOY THAT BRUH! FOOKIN' MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! KEEP AT IT! LIGHT THAT TREE UP!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  13. Happy Birthday Baby Jesus, hell yeah! And Merry Christmas :) hope you're having a great FOOKIN' one with the family!!!

14. THANK YOU! MERRY FOOKIN CHRISTMAS, M8!!!! DRINK DAT EGGNOG AND HOPE IT'S ALL HELLA GR8!

15. Eggnog smells like wet paint

explodo likes this.
  16. Bro, paint smells so good πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

PhilnHigh likes this.
  17. .

Also MERRY FOOKIN CHRISTMAS m888

PhilnHigh likes this.
  18. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this whole post. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

19. Happy birthday Jesus. Sorry your party is so lame. :/