LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠPIMD's 10th Anniversary is HERE! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Ah happy 10th birthday ๐ŸŽ‰

2. Just wait until you get to read some of the descriptions on the new Dev Items!

They are gold!!!

*also mine is in there* ๐Ÿ‘€

_-Phoenix-_, BenSolo, Muschi and 8 others like this.
  3. Happiest birthday PIMD

4. Thereโ€™s so much new stuff I love it ๐Ÿฅฐ Happy 10th Anniversary PIMD! Thank you๐Ÿ’‹

5. Congratulations PIMD Team,

It's Finally Here The Big 10 Year Anniversary, One Decade under the Belt. Congratulations you guys have Came a Long way since 2010, Adding in new Content Along the way and Trying new things to keep the community Engaged. We Appreciate you for all the work that has led up to this day and look forward to seeing more exciting content in the future.

Thank you ATA Staff, Moderators, and Honor Students for Carrying the Torch and leading new players to an enjoyable experience each and everyday.

-10YearDropOut

6. I got my 10 year award whys there no stats on it

TheSagittarian likes this.
  7. Wait so do we unlock the doggy party?

8. Yay happy birthday

9. Nvm I guess they donโ€™t have it unlocked lol

10. Happy Birthday PIMD!

11. Ily fiancรฉ

also is the doggy party permanent?

12. I hope not. It will make all my cats obsolete

Alicia likes this.
  13. Oh, wow!
    Happy Anniversary PIMD! ๐ŸŽ‚ Here's to many more.
    I know we complain a whole bunch but truth is: we love it here, or else we wouldn't stay. ๐Ÿคญ And thank you to the devs for all the content and the work you put into it to make this game what it is.

TheGodOfScylla likes this.
  14. I want everything. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค Happy Anniversary PIMD! We love you! โค๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

15. It's right here:
    [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  16. this is a tragedy and a real disappointment. I was looking forward to my 10 year when i get it next year. Now I dont want it ):

17. Stop making have to use dn in fuckn everythinnggggg unless you gonna give us dn to help with it

18. IM SO EXCITED!!!! YALL IM IN LOVE WITH THE BRO CODE SUPER PARTIES. THE AVATARS. THE GIFTS. THE DEV ITEMS. ITS SO MUCH FUN

AND DONT TAKE AWAY OUR PROS THIS TIME :D (Also first time ever we've gotten new parties since the initial launches, super pros, and invite parties I think. Its monumental and super exciting)

Carrie likes this.

19. Could we get the 2 DNS? I don't have money to buy some and it is part of the story๐Ÿ˜ข