CONTEST- Cookie Decorating Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Belle, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Can it be a normal cookie instead? I hate sugar cookies they are to sickly

Brenley5 likes this.
  2. I imagine they chose sugar just cuz it's easy to decorate on without things chocolate chips in it. If you made shortbread cookies and decorated no one would be able to tell the difference

Brenley5 likes this.
  3. Yehh coz 1 time i tried them and the batch made lirily 100 cookies at 1st they were good but then they started to become just to much. I make normal cookies some times tho they algoodz

4. Well damn, I haven't tried making sugar cookies before, only chocolate chip cookies, but I still wanna try and participate. I just hope it won't be an epic failed cookie πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

Brenley5 likes this.
  5. Make drawing compititions too ;-;)

6. As long as it can be pimd related. Sure. I dont care on what cookie you do it.

7. You can submit once only. We will only judge one. And you submit here. Muschi posted a guide up there how to.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  8. I had never made sugar cookies before... and I burned almost all of them. At the end managed to save 2 cookies. My topping skills lack a little (a lot) but I had so much fun doing it all!

[​IMG]

* Made some "Bake Sale" sugar cookies, cause I love the club so much πŸ’•

9. [​IMG]
    Hope this image works?

10. I have no clue what I keep doing wrong. Maybe its too ugly to be posted online hahahhahaha

One more time....
    [​IMG]

https://imgur.com/a/R7WsEUA

11. You were close you need to copy the url from the image not the link it gives when it says its uploaded. Or add .jpg to the end

[​IMG]

12. When you're on Imgur, hold down onto the picture you posted (a pop-up menu should appear) and then click "Copy post link".

Go back to forums and click the icon for posting pictures here on the text box (the little landscape button beside the smiley face), paste the link from Imgur and then click insert.

Here is a detailed guide thread for posting pictures here on forums: Link

Lies likes this.
  13. You need a recipe?

Brenley5 and Infamous like this.
  14. Cut the recipe down

15. It was my 1st time doing it i didnt know it would make that many any other recipe makes like 18 max

16. now i want sugar cookies & eggnog lol

WhoTfIsWesday and Brenley5 like this.
  17. With any recipe i always follow it exact on the 1st time then see what its like then change it to how i want it after that

Brenley5 likes this.
  18. Mine makes 10 dozen sugar cookies. Mine aren't as sweet though, they have sour cream in them.

Brenley5 likes this.
  19. Ew i hate sour cream

20. More for me, you can't taste it in the cookie though. It just cuts the sweetness

Ghastly likes this.