How many times have you quit pimd and come back lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Return for final moments before world end lol

2. Not really quit but took a leave then came back bec rl got boring

Kefo likes this.
  3. Meth head

4. I’ve been around for a very long time, lost accounts and wasn’t super involved until this one though 🤷‍♀️ I remember when it was hella hard to get into the mcs though, and there weren’t dorms to decorate

5. 🤣🤣to old to be acting emo...28

Forum people used to like me for the most part.

Also, Bangerz, BCS, Playmates/Harem can all still kiss my ass! Along with a long list of almost every other club

6. Just got mine. Now im ready to quit again

7. look at my year award then look at my stats & misc. it don’t add up bc i take year long breaks LMAO

8. 5 and I’m thinking about deleting it again cuz these damn hunts

9. Also I’m confused on some of y’all that never quit, played longer than me, but your stats are lower than mine…

what do y’all do on the game?

10. Restart 10x and make small accounts with insanely high misc bonus and tut bonus... because it's more fun to be a noob than have stats

Meap likes this.
  11. The number of currently inactive people on this thread tho

Valevale likes this.
  12. started june-july 2018. quit around febuary 2019. had like 3 comebacks and quit around mid 2019 or so. now im here again since november 2021 🤡

13. Joined around November 2019 left around September 2020 and came back January of this year 😵

14. Well last time I quit I had my 7 year badge 🤣 I got my 9 year a few months back when I came back out of sheer boredom.

but now I remember why I deleted this game the last time and the time before that and the time before that. 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

15. How many people have been playing or are back on since 2013? Anyone remember the club Imagine This?

16. Azzy?? Slurp?

17. Umm yes it did I have a 9yr award on my first account